• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What youtube video did you watch last?

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her

Been subscribed to this YouTuber for a while and really enjoy his content :enzap:

InfiniteBakuphoon

battered, but not broken, bakuphoon
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them

(Something tells me that I’ve might’ve just fallen into a huuuuuuuge rabbit hole here…)

CW: language (although if an admittedly high number of f-bombs doesn’t bother you, you’ll probably be fine.)
I’d imagine that this little anecdote about the “foreigner’s experience” in Japan could be very insightful for anyone looking to move there. @takoyaki?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her

(Something tells me that I’ve might’ve just fallen into a huuuuuuuge rabbit hole here…)

CW: language (although if an admittedly high number of f-bombs doesn’t bother you, you’ll probably be fine.)
I’d imagine that this little anecdote about the “foreigner’s experience” in Japan could be very insightful for anyone looking to move there. @takoyaki?

OH MY GOD THE RABBIT HOLE

I LOVE coco!!! She's really great, and it's sad that she doesn't stream anymore, well, unless if you know where to look!! Thank you for the info (loud neighbors SUCK lol), to be honest I bet I've seen this clip before LOL!! Oh, and if you end up falling more into the VTuber rabbithole my two favorites are Mori Calliope and Amano Pikamee, although I haven't had much time(?) to watch them lately!!

indigohex3

Reaction score

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
A professional musician looks at a bunch of anime OPs to see if the claim of them having a signature chord usage is true.

Certainly explains why a lot of modern anime (especially shonen) have that samey kind of sound. :unsure: