• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Oh, what a rabbit hole I went down this weekend with so much Arthur stuff, haha. It sure brought me back! This is the last video I watched as part of the — highly recommended! — “FU DW” series (C/W for language, in case the title didn’t clue you in). It’s pretty funny how easy it is to make this one little four-year-old look like the spawn of Satan himself, isn’t it?

A pretty timely video with this whole fiasco over a proposed stadium for an AFL team in Tasmania. This is some scenes from the ABC comedy series Utopia, and these scenes are concerned about plans to construct a stadium by the Australian Government in Tasmania for a Tasmanian AFL team, but Tony (played by Rob Sitch) didn't agree with Rhonda (played by Kitty Flarigan) and Jim (played by Anthony Lehman) who wanted a AFL stadium in Hobart.

Shoutout to my other favorite yet dormant franchise

Back
Top Bottom