• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

i mean the text-to-speach can be a bit grating but still

It almost makes me want to play D&D and fail miserably at doing something wierd like that...

i mean i do kinda dislike the game in question, so props to them for actually finding a way to make it interesting enough for me to watch.that and this bloke's making one of these on the best PMD game, Explorers of Sky, so I may as well binge-watch this while i wait for more of that.

also, the bit where other people actually start getting involved is around 8:30 in, just saying.

i mean i do kinda dislike the game in question, so props to them for actually finding a way to make it interesting enough for me to watch.that and this bloke's making one of these on the best PMD game, Explorers of Sky, so I may as well binge-watch this while i wait for more of that.

also, the bit where other people actually start getting involved is around 8:30 in, just saying.

I personally prefer Super to Sky, but whatever. I'm glad you found this too. I myself found it while it was midway through, and I wholeheartedly recommend that you watch both of these dubs, because you can tell that they put a lot of time and effort into them.

Back
Top Bottom