• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What'll happen after Episode N, and before X and Y?

The only thing I can think of, is an arc about Dento to close his story some what if he does leave.
I would like one last tournament before the series ends, showing all of the rivals, Ash should get to fight the random last add in Virgil {Get some thing out of that good for nothing guy}

This way both Iris and Dento rivalrys can get a good ending, Ash should finally win this the end. Than Iris leaves {Hurray!} Who knows about Dento, its a toss up with that guy right now.
Ash finds out about a new region, maybe from Dento??? Or Oak or Tracey??? It'd be nice if it was from Paul but meh. Gets new clothes from the new main character of the new series, than ends BW series, hope they do a better job on the next series cuz this was my least favorite so far, won't miss it.

What I predict:

-Kibago will evolve in the last episode prior to Iris' saying goodbye to Satoshi and Dent. Evolution will happen during a last battle against Langley.
-Neither Dent nor Iris will accompany Satoshi in the next anime.
-Bel will show up again in one episode to make homage to her BW2 role. (And people will complain she's off character compared to the game)
-Cabernet will appear again and there won't be a real battle between her and Dent at all.
-Neither Kenyan nor Kotetsu will show up again til the end of Best Wishes.
-Zombie Rocket-dan will obviously cause trouble in the last BW episode.

What I hope for:

-Pre-BW Satoshi's soul will claim back his body possessed by a 4 years old and explain to Dent and Iris how he was sealed out of his own body since the encounter with Zekrom upon arriving in Isshu.
-Kojiro and Musashi will blast-off one last time in the series, and they will hit their heads against a very hard rock when falling. This will cause them to be de-brainwashed so they can be in-character in the next series.
-Kenji being cut-off whenever he wants to speak or give an advice will become a recurring joke.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom