• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's are your favorite Trainer Badges?

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
I've noticed that every Generation they make these cute Trainer Badges.

Which ones do you like from each Region?

Kanto
5e701c7c-84d8-48b9-b5ba-9b6e2ea58295.jpg

Johto
63899dc9-3eef-4eb2-9ac1-eb9ff3d4d6a8.jpg

Hoenn
e2ac3640-eafe-466f-85f0-61e6ea964f34.jpg
92208b64-a5c0-4044-8344-2f9a395d66a0.jpg

Sinnoh
ef49980e-9b40-4181-ac28-6256254e6200.jpg

Unova
f45b590f-19c3-4fe6-b63b-e5ed734365e7.jpg
9c04cf18-cd22-41f7-aa11-287fb4f818f7.jpg

Kalos
bdaccacc-57d8-490c-8381-3f75e8abe509.jpg

Alola
a5f75925-832d-43e9-b279-9c8bc79c8245.jpg
f83f7c4a-b627-463c-84ed-1ddd633d602c.jpg

The ones I like in each Region are (The Bolded are most favorite):

Kanto: Leaf/Bulbasaur, Misty/Staryu, and Lorelei/Lapras

Johto: Whitney/Miltank, Elm/Togepi, Karen/Umbreon, Eusine/Suicune

Hoenn: Brendan/Treecko, Tate&Liza/Solrock&Lunatone, May/Popstar Pikachu, Flannery/Torkoal, Winona/Altaria, Phoebe/Sableye, Wally/Gallade, Drake/Mega Salamance

Sinnoh
: Dawn/Piplup, Gardenia/Roserade, Cynitha/Garchomp
(
Also why does Prof. Rowen have a BUNEARY that's hilarious lol)

Unova: Hilda/Oshawott, Biance/Snivy, Prof. Juniper/Miccino, Rosa/Snivy, Hugh/Tepig, Skyla/Swanna, Elesa/Emolga, Roxie/Whirlipede, Cilan&Crest&Chili/Pansage&Panpour&Pansear, Iris/Hydreigon, N/Zekrom

Kalos: Calem/Froakie, Serena/Fenniken, Korrina/Mega Lucario, Valerie/Sylveon, Viola/Vivillon, Malva/Talonflame, Diantha/Mega Gardevoir

Alola: Selene/Popplio, Elios/Litten, Hau/Rowlet, Kukui/Lycanroc (Day), Lillie/Nebby, Mallow/Lurantis, Kiawe/Marowak (Alolan), Olivia/Lycanroc (Midnight), Acerola/Mimikyu, Lillie/Clefairy, Guzma/Golispod

Galar: Victor/Scorbunny, Gloria/Sobble, Marnie/Morpeko, Sonia/Yamper, Allister/Gengar, Bea/Machamp, Melony/Lapras, Piers/Obstagoon

Of course Ingo and Emmet got one. Every time, lol.

Anyway, I’m not entirely sure how to answer this in a way that isn’t just “here’s my favorite characters,” and even then, Klara doesn’t have one :(

Omg! I want them all :love:. All are very cool, so though I'll name a few for looking good, the vast majority will be because they have my favorite characters :ROFLMAO:.

Kanto: Erika, Lt. Surge, Misty, Sabrina, Lance, Lorelei, Agatha, Bruno, Leaf.

Johto: Whitney, Morty, Karen, Bruno, Eusine, Lance, Clair, Chuck, Lyra, Will, Janine, Jasmine, Elm.

Hoenn: May (Especially the one with Pikachu Pop Star), Archie, Flannery, Winona, Roxanne, Glacia, Sidney, Liza and Tate, Phoebe, Drake, Wattson, Wally, Brendan with Rock Star Pikachu.

Sinnoh: Fantina, Candice, Cynthia, Dawn, Barry, Byron, Crasher Wake, Lucian, Maylene, Bertha, Roark, Rowan.

Unova: Cilan, Cress and Chili, Bianca, Cheren, Caitlin, Shauntal, Iris (Especially Champion Iris), Colress, Clay, Roxie, Ingo and Emmet, Burgh, Hilda, Rosa, N, Juniper, Grimsley, Marshal, Drayden, Lenora, Brycen, Alder.

Kalos: Valerie, Clemont, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor, Sycamore, Diantha, Olympia, Wikstrom, Grant, Wulfric, Ramos, Viola.

Alola: Lana, Nanu, Kukui (Both), Mina, Acerola, Kiawe, Sophocles, Selene (Especially with Popplio), Hau, Kahili, Lusamine, Molayne, Hapu, Hala, Gladion, Mallow, Lillie with Clefairy, Guzma.

Galar: Gordie, Melony, Rose, Oleana, Raihan, Bea, Milo, Nessa, Opal, Kabu, Leon, Gloria, Sonia, Allister.

I didn't know this existed, now I look forward to seeing the ones of the next Gen :giggle:.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom