• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What’s it like having the dlc’s?

Iris_clover

I’m doin fine?
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/they/he/it
I don’t have the dlc’s but how do you think about it, what is your take on it? I only know the rivals… thats why he’s my banner.
64D1EF61-2639-4D1C-B6E1-09E211756BD8.gif

WyndonCalling

Can I steal this for our Twitter?
Reaction score
Honestly, they're great - well worth the money. The Wild Areas are much improved (especially on the Isle of Armour), the characters are some of the best in the entire franchise, the mini-stories are fun, Legendary Raids are a good time-sink... highly recommended.

Iris_clover

I’m doin fine?
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/they/he/it
Honestly, they're great - well worth the money. The Wild Areas are much improved (especially on the Isle of Armour), the characters are some of the best in the entire franchise, the mini-stories are fun, Legendary Raids are a good time-sink... highly recommended.
Thank you I hope I can buy it soon it seems fun!!!

Rockapheller

A Pokémon Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't intend to buy the DLC's for a good amount of time. The first week of the January, I was tested positive for the Covid and I was at home for a good two weeks, so I bought some stuff on my Switch to kill time. The DLC was one of them. The thing is, I started playing but I didn't make it all that far as it wasn't really as great as I expected. Then my Brilliant Diamond copy arrived, so I left it for good. It still waits for me to finish the DLC story now. Maybe it will leave a much more fun impression later but for now all I can say is, it is not my cup of tea all that much...

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I actually still haven't finished Crown Tundra. The DLCs I guess were disappointing to me... not enough of the kind of meat I like in a Pokemon game to keep me coming back, although it really all comes down to your preferred play style.