• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what's something you're looking forward to in 2024?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
title says it. it can be anything that you're excited or happy about, either on a small or large scare. just something positive for you coming up this year!
personally, i'm excited for a couple of games releasing this year? tekken 8 and persona 3 reload certainly come to mind for this
i'm also attending a metallica concert in the summertime, which i've been looking forward to for well over a year at this point!
so, how about all of you? what's something cool coming up this year for you?

First of all, this year I turn 18! I will also start college in autumn, if I'm lucky haha.
I'm really excited for the release of Splatoon's Side Order DLC, I'll admit that I play Splatoon for the singleplayer ^^"
Same goes for the release of TTYD remake!! So many good releases this year.

TTYD remake! Plus maaaybe if this counts I’m rewatching the the hunger games prequel movie at home either today or very soon which I’m kind of excited for cause I really liked it. Also, Taylor swift is (very likely) going to release Taylor’s Versions of Reputation and Taylor Swift (her debut album), which I’m looking forward to because Reputation is one of my favourite, if not the top favourite one of her albums! (It also might make her debut album bearable to listen to… sorry but it’s a bit too country for me as it is) plus, a new Ed Sheeran album!

if everything works out right, i'll be going to japan this summer for a year of study abroad, which i'm really really really excited about!!! i've dreamed about it for years so for it to happen would genuinely be a dream come true. also, this april i'll be going to see the miku expo with a friend, which i'm also very excited about! and lastly, i have no idea at all whether it'll happen, but i'm hoping to be able to see a long-distance friend of mine this year. so, i'm super excited for this year!

if everything works out right, i'll be going to japan this summer for a year of study abroad, which i'm really really really excited about!!! i've dreamed about it for years so for it to happen would genuinely be a dream come true. also, this april i'll be going to see the miku expo with a friend, which i'm also very excited about! and lastly, i have no idea at all whether it'll happen, but i'm hoping to be able to see a long-distance friend of mine this year. so, i'm super excited for this year!
Oh my god, I'm also likely going to Japan for uni as well! (already accepted) Although mine is for the rest of my university career, so probably two years? If you're comfortable sharing, what's the general area of where you'll be? I'll be in Tokyo~

As for me, for anything that isn't the above — I guess I'm just excited to turn 18, as having that freedom will be very needed! I'll be getting my Associate's Degree soon, so with that maybe I'll get a nice small work-from-home job to boost my funds...? Hopefully... aside from that all, not too much — I think 2025 might have much more in store for me, though! hoping my older sister can come to japan in 25 or 26 to visit and we can hang out + mess around in akihabara or something (ssshhhh don't tell her i said that i know she might see this, but) 姉ちゃん!!一緒に月見バーガー食べに行こうよ~

Oh my god, I'm also likely going to Japan for uni as well! (already accepted) Although mine is for the rest of my university career, so probably two years? If you're comfortable sharing, what's the general area of where you'll be? I'll be in Tokyo~
that is so cool, i'm happy to hear that for you!! i'll be in osaka the whole time, but i do hope to see some other areas of japan while i'm there... it's so cool you're staying for the rest of your uni time, i actually really wanted to do that too but i kind of just settled for american uni since my japanese wasn't good enough. i thought about transferring, but from what i've read that's not really much of a thing in japanese universities? anyway that's super cool for you and impressive too!

Potentially moving to a new country! It's exciting. Husband hasn't actually gotten any jobs yet but there is one out right now he is extremely qualified for and the person managing the project actually used him as an example of the ideal applicant. I just love living in new places lol.

People not exaggerating or using filler words when they speak (this won't happen).

Moving to Connecticut. It's making me both excited and nervous at the same time. I've never moved out of my state. I'm going to leave behind a lot. But I'm looking forward to moving there because of better, more reasonable politics, a nicer climate, being near the coast for the first time in my life, the historical buildings, the scenery, the way people keep more to themselves, and the early music scene!

Many things, but probably number one is the very real possibility of me moving to another country, possibly as far away as somewhere in Europe (and away from some of the more chaotic things happening here in the States at the moment, hopefully). As in, that's my plan and everything that I'm doing now is intentionally heading towards that. I look forward to when everything finally comes together so that I can leap into that next epic stage in my life!

Playing Dragon Ball : Sparking Zero, I pre-ordered it like last month and just waiting for it to finally release. It's the fourth installment of the Budokai Tenkaichi series but just with the Japanese title. I played the previous three games starting way back in 2006.

An arena fighter that has a huge roster of characters and it's been rumored that the upcoming game will have the biggest roster ever. I think what this game will provide is an actual storymode of the Dragon Ball Super anime which I didn't get when I played FighterZ and Xenoverse.

Back
Top Bottom