• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

a custom made shiny Zorua plush I ordered, can't wait to get it one day

at the moment my current avatar, so cute and funny too, here's the larger image, link in my signature
brothers_lunch_time_by_abusorugia-d3j7puy.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking for yesterday:

Aside from my dog, I got to see a kitten. I don't think I'd ever seen one in person before. I still don't want a cat, but I could appreciate how cute the little kitten was from a short distance. =P

My newest plush I got in the mail yesterday
my first plush of a 7th generation Pokemon!

I loves my Litten plush
IMG_0378_zpsxfvvyn7u.jpg

the sand cat plush I got in the mail today
it's too cute

photo_1478575646352_zpsnoqycqdg.jpg

The Leafeon plushies on the Pokemon Center US website! I bought 3 of them - the 9" standing one and both Kuttari Cuties (awake and sleeping - it's my first sleeping Kuttari plushie!)

When I told my mom that I was adding them to my collection, she aww'd out loud! Leafeon is her fave Eeveelution, and I've grown pretty fond of it as well. It reminds me of an elf, like Legolas or Link.

this comic about corsola that I found on pixiv, despite my unfortunate inability to read japanese...

corsola198610.png
[click the image for full comic]

it doubles as possibly the saddest thing I've seen today....

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom