• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the first Pokemon anime episode that was released on or after you were born?

chocovelvetcake

Your local cake lover ~ ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Although there are no Pokémon episodes that came out on the exact same day I was born, Now, That's Flower Power!, otherwise known as A Rival For Haruka! Intense Pokémon Contest Training!! in Japan, the 33rd episode of Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire and the 307th episode of the Pokémon anime overrall, was first broadcast on July 10, 2003 (six days after I was born) and was broadcast in the US 10 months later on May 22, 2004.

This thread makes me feel old as hell. I was born 5 years before the anime debuted in Japan.

YOU feel old? I was old enough to baby-sit when it came out!

Actually, I frequently brought VHS tapes of the anime to my baby-sitting jobs. So I may or may not have been responsible for getting some five-year-olds hooked on the series. ^_^

Let see the first episode released after I was born was episode 39 of the original series. Which happened 4 months after my birth due to the Porygon episode causing a hiatus.

I'm in the same bandwagon as half of the others here are: EP001. Although my youngest sister was born the day EP062 aired in Japan.

At least I can mention that the last episode of The Simpsons to air before my birth was the Season 5 finale "Secrets of a Successful Marriage". And also, just two weeks before The Lion King premiered in theaters. People have apparently said 1994 was a good year in media business.

'91 baby here, so the first episode of the series, either in Japan or America.

Back
Top Bottom