• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I actually had this really sad dream last night.
So I dreamed that there was this massive fish. Can't remember what type of fish it's called - those big long silver looking ones. Possibly a salmon? anyway... so this fish is HUGE and it has no teeth, just little stumps and it tells me if I find all of its teeth, I get 3 wishes. So I go scuba-diving in its mouth and find some of its teeth, and for some reason inside its belly was my old bedroom, and where my titanic mirror in my bedroom was, was one of its teeth and I dunno, I presume I find all of its teeth, because it then grants me 3 wishes. and I know like in films it's all corrupt - like you wish for a turkey sandwich and the turkey is alive or something, so I be real specific, I can't remember my exact words, but I wished that my Mum was still alive and that everything was back to normal. That was my first wish. My second wish was that all of my siblings get long amazing lives and I was specific in saying that they all live to be at very least in their 100s. Then I wished that me and my boyfriend get our 'happily ever after', and then I was wishing for something else (apparently in my dreams I can't count up to 3) and then I woke up.

I dreamt of being on the Bulbagarden Forums and sending a VM message to a member (the name in the dream was like Bouffalant Miltank or something XD) and also being in a school gym doing some type of dance (didn't recognize it).

I dreamt that I was in some Pokemon play park and a few members were there and there was all you can eat ice cream and a really long slide. Yeah, really random! :D

I dreamed that my entire family was living in Azerbaijan. (I was watching a documentary about Azerbaijan before I fell asleep)

For some reason I was sharing this big house with my friends (and we all slept in like triple-bunkbeds :S) and I was in a kitchen that looked exactly like my primary schools cafeteria which was weird, and there was this big glass door leading to outside, and I saw this guy dressed as a digimon, and he was walking over to me, and I was like "awesome, a digimon cosplayer!" but then I noticed a gun in his hand, but by this point he was already opening the doors of my house, so I just ran and I was on the phone to my boyfriend and he was like "just get out of the house!" and I thought "no he expects that, I should go upstairs and call my Dad to pick me up" so for some reason I was then in my sisters house and I was in the bathroom and there were glasses (as in the things you wear on your eyes, not the things you drink from) in the toilet bowl so I was like "Kayleigh, did Dave (my brother who is suppose to wear glasses but never does) lose his glasses?" and she was like "no?" so then I realized it was the digimon cosplayer's glasses (dunno why or how, but ok) so then I called my dad and we were in the car going to my Dad's house and for some reason my Dad had some woman friend in his car, which creeped me out, and something about a cat... then I woke up...

Not sure why I had this dream, for some reason I'm still laughing at just the thought of it....

I dreamed that Lois (from Family Guy) was dressed in red dress and had red face paint and was singing that Bobby Girl or Barbie Girl (can't remember what it's called) and near the end of my dream Brian said something similar to "that was extremely disturbing"

I'm still laughing just from remembering the dream

I dreamed I was at NYCC in my awesome cosplay and I got asked to take pictures a lot! I also went to the Nintendo booth and played upcoming games.

That's what I hope happens!

Not sure why I had this dream, for some reason I'm still laughing at just the thought of it....

I dreamed that Lois (from Family Guy) was dressed in red dress and had red face paint and was singing that Bobby Girl or Barbie Girl (can't remember what it's called) and near the end of my dream Brian said something similar to "that was extremely disturbing"

I'm still laughing just from remembering the dream
Why does that sound like a scene from the show?

Last night I dreamed that I was going to Japan but forgot my camera. And I remembered it after I had boarded my flight so I couldn't go back and get it. I was upset, to put it mildly.

I just woke up, so hopefully I didn't forget too much.

What I do remember starts off with me walking home from school, with a new friend. For some reason this walk home seems more like the walk home from my junior high school than my high school, and the city looks like it was built on much more fertile ground, as there were a lot more trees in the area, even though it was just as hot as it should be in a summer of the Mojave Desert. Now that I think on it, I'm not quite sure why I was walking home from school with a new friend in the summer, school should be over in the summer. Anyway, walking home from school, talking with her, and I pass by the door of a house, so I walk up to it, and ring the doorbell. Almost instantly, an old friend of mine from 7th or 8th grade jumps out the door and lands on my shoulders. Apparently she had recently moved into that house. For some reason, the first friend gets kind of mad, or perhaps jealous at the second friend over whatever. So I continue walking home, but the weight of the second friend is somewhat burdening, so I am busy biting hard on a giant, sweet, fuzzy-cloth lollipop, like the big swirly kinds that you see in cartoons, but made of thick fuzzy cloth. It dawns on me that there was a party me and my brother were supposed to attend, complete with Indian food and yummy drinks. Unfortunately, I'm late in getting home, so on my way home, I stop by the party, which has recently already started. I find my brother, and ask him... something, I forgot, but I think it was if I should go home and change out of my normal clothes and into some party-like clothes. He has a strangely concerned look on his face, and says, "Sure, but do it quick. The party's already started, and if it continues much longer, I'm not going to want to eat this food," or something to that extent. Which clearly puzzled me, because my brother's a big eater, and he loves Indian food, so on my way home, chomping on that cloth lollipop, one new friend following me, another on top of me, I'm thinking to myself that it's weird that he wouldn't want to eat the food, even if he gets started eating long after the party starts. So I plan to ask him why when I'm done changing and get to the party.
I finally get home, and... I think my two friends left. So I decide to change clothes. For some reason, I had recently received a huge arsenal full of wintery clothes, like tons of sweaters, hoodies, knit hats, etc., also including some thin colorful shirts that looked like sweaters. A lot of these new clothes have either Finn and/or Jake on them from Adventure Time. So I try to decide what I want to wear (for some reason Jake was there, trying to help me decide), when I move past all my clothes hung up, and see a really interesting few clothes that apparently my mother had just bought for herself. They really interest me. There's a really cool dress that you fold together to close it, there's a really stretchy pink ankle-length skirt that has those cuts on the sides to allow your legs to come out because it's so tight, with built-in big stretchy pink suspenders, and there's some other feminine clothing that I can't remember right now. Despite, or perhaps because of the femininity of these clothes, they really interest me, and I love them. No one's in the house, so I decide to take the time to try on these clothes, because they look so cool. Some of them don't quite fit me, but perhaps that's because I'm rushing too much in trying to get them on. But I'm rushing for a reason. It isn't that my brother's waiting for me, for some reason that wasn't causing me to rush. It's because my mother would be arriving home from wherever soon. And I don't exactly feel comfortable with her catching me trying out some of her clothes. I want to give it a second go for the clothes that didn't fit, but I don't want to risk my mother coming home and catching me, so I decide not to, and instead wear a big knit sweater for the party, even though it's dreadfully hot out in this summer. I don't care that it's hot out, I chose the sweater anyway.
Soon, my mother comes home, and after a bit of casual talk... we start to have some kind of spin-off Pokémon battle for fun. It didn't look like a normal Pokémon game, and it seemed to be either GEN I or GEN II. So, I play as the Kangaskhan Baby, and my mother chooses another Pokémon, and we have a battle. I lose, and I try to upgrade my Kangaskhan Baby's stats and armor and whatnot, so maybe I'll be better in the next match. I realize I'm taking way too much time, and my brother's probably been waiting for a while, but whatever. I decide to try to change my avatar pic, but I can't decide on one to change to. While attempting to decide...

I wake up. I never did find out why my brother didn't want to eat if I took too long, and I kinda want to continue the dream, but I'm awake now, and all I can really do is imagine the rest consciously.

I remember being on a small island surrounded by seemingly peaceful orcas, and I was staying the fuck away from the water out of fear they'd jump out at me. At a later (?) point in the dream I was driving and my car was almost struck by lightning. The lightning also defied logic by remaining in the same spot for a straight ten seconds or something. There was also this one guy who locked me up after saving his kid or some shit like that.

Last night, I dreamt that I turned on the faucet in the bathroom and long goldfishes of different colors and triops or maybe members of the class Branchiopoda appeared in the water. It was a strange phenomenon and I tried to remove the critters from the water for some reason.

I had a dream where Keldeo was confirmed as a playable character for the upcoming Super Smash Bros., even though it was already confirmed to be a Poke Ball Pokemon. How many dreams did I have of that game now?

I guess I was an artist or some shit, I drew/painted somefin that was apparently really good, and it overshadowed some other person's. They hated me for it and I believe they were planning to kill me. For some reason their last name was my friend's username.

This wasn't last night, but my most recent dream was that there was a huuuuge Black Bear in the backyard and it started terrorizing the trees and driving out the squirrels and birds. There aren't bears around, so I have no idea why I dreamed that.

Last night I dreamed about Walmart. I was being dragged to the office and accused of something I didn't do. I wanted to call Prime and tell him what was going on but I wasn't allowed to use the phone and management said I was under arrest for some reason that I knew was BS. I was so freaked out that when I woke up, I was shaking a little.

One of my nightmares returned!! - I dreamed that I had drowned in a tsunami - when I woke up my Meowstic plush I was sleeping with had fallen on the floor

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom