• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

wasn't last night, but it was recent enough. I dreamed a robbed a bank with the help of my...dad, for some reason. Attempted to, at least. Probs the only reason I remember it was because I thought it actually happened even after I woke up, for a short while.

I dreamed that Prime and I were going on a tour of Colorado. For what reason, I do not know. And I kept running into all these shirtless, hairy chested guys who kept hitting on me. Yeah, it was weird.

I dreamed that a new and retro video game store opened up and they had so many rare games at lower prices. Only if it was real! ;~;

I had a curious dream last night; I was shopping something (food, daily essentials?) and when I was leaving, I noticed I had missed something. After going back few times, the cashier (who was a heavier and older man) started questioning something about me and asking me to show my identity card. I had bought nothing that would require such thing, but the cashier was persistent so I showed him my driving license. After having a short chat with his collagues, he didn't refuse to do his job anymore but when I was leaving they locked me up in a small room in the store. I didn't know what was going on but for some reason they saw me a threat or thief, not sure what, but I recall the feeling of having to get out before the police takes me away to some backwards isolation. I had never committed crimes. Then I realized it was because they thought, someone like me shouldn't exist.

After trying to break the windows with my fists for a small moment, I took my precious pocket knife and broke the glass with the butt of it. Then I ensured the glass pieces wouldn't hurt me and slipped away from the window. On the streets there was lots of traffic but I felt like I wouldn't be able to hide or go back to my place. I'd have to run. I started running, few people started chasing me but they got lost in the weird city. I climbed on the roof of some building and crossed some old and ornamental bridges.. suddenly it felt like I walked through an invisible wall and I arrived a realm that was connected to the real one but there were not only humans but many kinds of fictional creatures, humanoid and other kinds, fantasy, sci-fi, you name it. They were living in peace in that realm, and damn it was a beautiful one - the nature and all life-forms looked so healthy! I recall the place was called "Our world", but wonder what was that where I ran from, then..?

Escapist's dreams in a nutshell... :')

I had another dream where I was at work selling NBA Live 07. Thats it. Nothing exciting.

This probably means I work to much....

That I was walking in a swap meet, but for some reason I wasn't allowed to be there, so I had to be stealthy.

Had this randomly repeating dream of a friend whom I had cut off due to constant shows of disrespect etc., but in the dream we had just forgotten it and became friends again + everything was happyhappyhappy. It's quite frustrating one to repeat in dreams, but I admit I miss the good times with the person, not the person herself.

I'm not known for my forgiveness either, but my dreams rarely make any sense! :/

Ants. There were ants along one edge of my bed and, to a lesser extent, the rest of my bed (though the edge was focused on for some reason), then crumbs showed up all over my bed as if my brain said "There are ants. There has to be a reason they're there."
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif

Writing this now while it's fresh in my mind cuz it's really damn weird.

Basically my dream was that my design professor was at my house and he along with some of my classmates were about to watch a movie. I was trying to ask him a question, (can't remember what it was) but all he told me it was a horror movie and I said I didn't have to watch if I was scared. So I decided not to watch. Then at some point my house transformed into a layout similar to my dorm room.

Then all of a sudden some people from an episode of Wife Swap (which I had actually just watched right before going to bed) were feeding a baby with a syringe through a hole in a tree. (Which could relate to the fact that I'd also watched a video of a dude in a K-pop group feeding his members lunch).

So yeah. Freaky dream. I really need this quarter to end soon.

I dreamed that I was watching a documentary on a pair of hostages who had been subjected to some sort of illegal medical experimentation that rendered their skin invisible. I could see their muscles and internal organs while they were screaming.

Yeah, that was beyond messed up.

I dreamed that a huge white spider (about the size of a tarantula) jumped on my face. I think it's safe to say I didn't get much sleep that night.

The last thing I remember dreaming last night (for some reason) was eating a slice of pizza. I guess that means I was hungry?

That I was attending a Linkin Park concert (which was more like a crowd, there was no stage). Mike was the only band member there, and he started rapping a song that sounded like Linkin Park's style but I never heard the song before.

I dreamt my little black cat that passed away last year came back all of a sudden. What a cruel dream. I honestly thought I had him back for that moment. =(

My dreams don't really make a lot of sense.
Part of the reason I don't go to sleep early is to prevent myself from letting my mind wander into the subconscious realm for too long.

That said, here's what I remember from last night:

I dreamed about Doctor Who (specifically the Ninth Doctor), my former best friend and her mother, and my pet cockatiel.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom