• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamt my mom and grandma were showing me the location of a pharmacy. They were in their own vehicle and I was following them in my own car. I lost them in heavy traffic and wound up going in a completely different direction. It's like I didn't even know where I was, yet I recognized the area as my hometown in the previous state I lived in. There were also plenty of signs saying India was up ahead.

Any dream analysts out there who can make something of this?

I dreamt my mom and grandma were showing me the location of a pharmacy. They were in their own vehicle and I was following them in my own car. I lost them in heavy traffic and wound up going in a completely different direction. It's like I didn't even know where I was, yet I recognized the area as my hometown in the previous state I lived in. There were also plenty of signs saying India was up ahead.

Any dream analysts out there who can make something of this?

Probably means you're feeling left behind and/or out of place.

I have the trouble of remembering each dream I have each day and always in high detail so I sorta understand and I have read books (some are really shit though) on dream interpretations so I'm obviously no expert but speaking from experience xD

^^ That could be something that lingers in my subconscious since it's not the first time I've dreamt something like this. Being out of place is something I've felt for so long, I guess it pops up occasionally in dreams.

I just woke up from a dream about... there was a shopping center, and either there was also a hospital there, or somebody was building a hospital there, but either way, they weren't just building/adding to it, they were enclosing the whole shopping center+hospital area in a square wall of dull darkish-brown brick, and though there was a very large gateway in (the wall was... I want to say at least three stories high, I think? and the gateway was also that tall [with bricks arching over it] and only somewhat taller than wide [or somewhat wider than tall? I don't remember now])... they were enclosing the whole thing in a stories-tall square wall. 0_o Then I woke up to doctors talking about some poor bastard who got his feet traumatically amputated by a train (Shock Trauma). ._.

Last edited:
Had a dream about the surrounding area of the elementary school I used to go a long time ago, again. Usually it keeps repeating in many different forms and like in many past dreams I was walking to my childhood home but at the same time I somehow know I'm not living there anymore. It's still vital to get there and there's always obstacles which cut my path - usually they look natural but they aren't. The area never looks the same and is surreal, but can be recognized.

I think the last night one was also a vague continuing part to the last dream of this area, where two show-offlishy aggressive teens see me in a car parked next to a market playing Pokemon and enjoying the warm weather during summer holidays. The two young punks were offended that their own cars looked like scrap compared to mine, so they demanded I'd give my car to them and yelled I wouldn't deserve mine assuming I didn't work hard to get it. Like usual, I didn't yield so it resulted in them becoming very hostile-mannered.
For the most part the dream was about me trying to drive safely back home while they were trying to chase me and thrash the car at the same time, one chasing me directly and one trying to sneakily get ahead of me so I would be trapped between them. I got away fast and safely, but had to hide the car for a while.

I'm double posting, sorry.

So, there was some odd event the infamous North Korean leader was visiting Finland to get familiar with our culture or how people generally live here. For reasons beyond my understanding he also stopped by my family's old house to chat with me. XD I recall I tried to be smooth as possible with my language (but still honest and calm as usual) just in case their laws would somehow affect outside their country and a simple humane accident would result in me being in deep trouble. It already gave me creeps there were probably a dozen of bodyguards around the house.
I don't even remember what we were talking about or what happened before or after this but.. the feeling when you wake up from such dream. :'DDD Guess my manners didn't get me into trouble at least.

About my glasses got broke in High School. The next day I woke up, it happened ·-·

I dreamed I was at my grandparents house and, at some point, I found myself peaking out the bathroom window (which overlooks the backyard) at my cousins' dog. To my surprise she was playing with my grandparents dog, Sheba, who died last year. Of course my cousins' dog was tied down by the big tree, but she leaped playfully around it and barked excitedly at Sheba who pranced throughout the yard. This surprised me because, like I said, Sheba is gone. I watched happily as she pranced wildly around the yard. I was shocked again when I noticed she occasionally ran through the air and again when she walked through the fence to greet another dog, but I reassured myself that it was only natural because she was not real/dead (I'm not quite sure what I meant by that...). Her and this other dog began to prance in a big circle around the tree and a couple of other dogs appeared as well; one in particular was big and black with ears that stuck straight up and, upon seeing him, I recognized him as "Anubis". He appeared next to my cousins' dog, they stood there nose to nose, then he disappeared. After he left I realized I should record what I was seeing and I pulled out my phone. It was oddly out of date and I spent a good bit of time trying to get it to work. By time I did, all the dogs were gone so I gave up on it. Somehow, I was no longer in the bathroom but outside beneath the window (I honestly think I walked through the wallo_O.) And the dream concluded with me petting this random pug I'd noticed by my feet.

If you want a personal analysis...
Last night I was reading a thread on Quora on the creepiest things people have heard children say and one had a toddler run happily to a doorway to meet something the parent couldn't see and she began to act as if she were petting a big dog, so I'm sure that had some influence. Also, I lost every dog I had last year with Sheba being the only one by death. I suppose this was me imagining them being free. Next, withing the last week I watched part of an adorable video of a pug puppy coming down some stairs and found myself infatuated with its cuteness. Finally, the phone trouble was representative of my actual frustration with my phone. As for the Anubis part, that was random because I haven't looked into ancient-anything for a while (as in years), and can barely remember any ancient Egyptian deities. I couldn't really remember what I'd said at first, only that I'd acknowledged it as something Egyptian and called it something that sounded like Canubis . I looked it up to see if I could get an idea and when Anubis popped up I was like yeah that's it! It could be that, at one point, I really liked studying ancient cultures and that information is just logged away subconsciously.

I had a dream that I was in an alternate version of our world. Everything looked like it was from the WWI-WWII era, and it had this very Steampunk-ish feel to it. All the buildings and cars looked like they were from around this era, and all the roads were made of pebbles and stone instead of tar. Some things were modern though, including flat-screen TVs (and what was being played on the TV), phones, the music (at one point Avicii was playing on the radio in one of the cars I was travelling in) and clothing. The coolest thing though were these giant, slightly blimp-like aircraft that were slowly flying over the city. There was three of them and they were HUGE, and they had this massive window at the front, were I could see people inside waving at me. There were also planes flying around as well that also looked like they were from the WWII era.

It was such an awesome dream, and I was really disappointed when I woke up from it. I plan on using some ideas from this dream in stories or drawings I create.

Last night I had a rather interesting (also slightly terrifying) dream.

The dream started of with my Mum, Sister, Brother and I going for a drive somewhere. It was dark and the only source of light was the cars headlights, which were illuminating the long grass that surrounded the road. The road itself wasn't very wide, and every time a car came past us we had to drive off the road a little so that they could get through.
Anyway my mother had her window down, since it was a warm night, and as we went under a tree I heard this 'clunk' on the roof of the car followed by the patter of tiny footsteps. Obviously being an arachnophobic I feared that a large spider had fallen on our car, and immediately told my mum to wind up her window so it couldn't get inside. She ignored me, much to my annoyance. So for the rest of the drive I was paranoid as hell.
After about 50 minutes or so of driving we came across this random Seven Eleven store, and my mum being rather hungry decided to get us a few snacks in there, so we pulled over. There were no lights on at the store except for inside, so I was unable to see much of my surroundings (the headlights were also turned off).
As I was sitting there I got this terrible feeling. Something was wrong, I needed to get out of the car now, but not through my door. So I lunged myself towards my mum's door and pulled myself out of the car and then ran into the store and waited while my mum paid for the stuff she had brought.
When we got back to the car I told her what had happened, but once again she ignored me and just told me I was being stupid. I told her that I wouldn't get into the car unless she checked it, and after a couple of minutes of me refusing to get into the car she finally agreed to check it for me. She brought out the torch that was sitting on the back seat next to my brother and proceeded to check around the car. She found nothing. Well, that was until she finally got around to my window.
Sitting on the glass, only a few inches away from were my head would have been, was this massive, almost completely white, huntsman spider. The thing was so big that it almost took up the entire window frame, it's fangs were massive, and it had these robotic-looking legs. I was scared shitless, as were my brother and sister who quickly exited the car. My mum was also scared but she finally built up enough courage to go and kill the thing.
As she opened the door the spider jumped onto the ground in front of her, hissed for a couple of seconds, and ran of into the bushland on the other side of the road. We were all shocked.
My mum continued to search the car, and thankfully nothing else was in there so it was safe for me to enter.
The rest of dream was basically us travelling on the same road and talking about going to the Zoo to see the dinosaurs and dragons.

Tl;dr: Had a dream about a trip on a lonely road, we stopped of at Seven Eleven, giant mutant spider in the car, and talked about going to the Zoo to see dinosaurs and dragons.

I dreamed about Pokemon. Alain was in a different town stealing a meteorite and, somehow, Ash and co figured it out because they felt some kind of power (a disturbance in the force?:ROFLMAO:). Despite that they met up and no one said anything. Ash and Alain fought and Ash-Greninja didn't have it's veil. I don't know who won but they talked a little and parted ways. Alain was talking to Lysander about Ash and his greninja and the Team Flare lady with purple hair points out that they have Z1/Squishy. Then Alain heads towards Wulfric's gym since that was where Ash and co. were headed.

After that I dreamed of other things, but that scenario was the one I remembered. Dreams like that are fun.

Ah dreams, some say they assist in memory formation, others say that they're hidden desires and emotions, others still say that they're just the brain's random ramblings. Regardless, they're often rather strange and bizarre. That's what this thread is for, sharing your dreams, whether they be relatively normal affairs, or strangely surreal.

As for me, my most recent dream was in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, my family and I fled to a random house in the wilderness, but then tons of zombies showed up, so we had to run again. I guess I must've ditched them after that, or we got separated or something, since they weren't in it past this point. I suddenly ended up gathering a bunch of people to survive the zombies with. Then the dream turned into Total Drama (don't ask me how a zombie apocalypse turns into Total Drama), Chris was locked in some kind of box and it was like a scavenger hunt to find the key or something. Then I woke up.

So, what was your last dream?

hey I had one about zombies recently, too. It was at my high school, cold and snowy, around midday. Me, a few of my former classmates, and some of my friends were fighting them off (there weren't too many), and I escaped via helicopter.

My last dream that I remember was one in which I made a pretty good country song, and I'm not a fan of country music. it was about mistakes I've made and how people would judge me. it had the words "on the mortal side" (probably part of the refrain) referring to judgement in this life rather than being judged in the next. I wish I could remember it.

Not sure if I should use this or the old thread, but just I had a dream that Logan Thackeray, a character from Guild Wars 2, was in front of a castle or something, preparing to storm it, but he apparently remembered a verse in Ezekiel saying something about being saved (I got the feeling it meant spiritually, not necessarily physically) if you have a shield, so he told everyone to... find a cookie before going in. ._. The odd thing was, it appeared that pretty much everyone else there, including myself, was there for a tour or something, and there were cars out front. I went searching for a cookie, and it took me a while, but I found one (I don't remember where, but I get the feeling I stole it ._.), stuck it in my pocket, and went in, hoping I wouldn't fare too badly. Don't remember what happened after that.

The verse probably isn't real, in Ezekiel or not, but what about the cookie? Did my brain go "shield... round, brown thing... cookie!!! XDDD" or something?

The one thing I remember was this girl I used to know gave me a hug and said "It's good to see you." I haven't seen her since around July and hadn't contacted her since August. She had a baby recently.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom