• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I went back home to visit or something and well, backstory needed: A bird I have had since elementary school very recently passed away. He was left at home while I've moved out because he was getting older and my parents thought it best he stayed where he was at. (Yes, I feel bad. He had been with me for 16 years before I moved out)

Anyway, in this dream (which gets a little weird), I visited home, and found him alive in his cage right where I last saw him. In my dream I was completely aware he had passed away, and was very confused. I was talking to my mom "But, he just passed away. Why is he here?". This is where it gets weird. lol. I then noticed that there was more than one of him in the cage. My mom then explained to me that he laid eggs and these were his children.

o.o K. I have no idea what that dream means. lol

And last' night's dream got even weirder.

I passed away. I don't know how. And it was a very short dream as far as I remember. But I just know that I was landing in an afterlife building like the one in DBZ and knew I was dead.

I guess at least the DBZ reference made it seem more lighthearted, but still a strange thing to dream about.

Last night/this morning's dream:

I'm reliving the day I was packing up before leaving my home town, putting stuff in boxes, taking them out to the moving truck, petting and saying bye to my cat (which my family had arranged for a neighbor to take care of.

Except upon leaving in the moving truck, I wake up.

And I'm on an otherwise uninhabited tropical island with my family. We'd set up rocks or something to get the attention of anyone looking down from the air so they'd come pick us up, as we had no way off the island. Well, a helicopter comes and hovers overhead for about half a minute and for whatever reason, we all just keep doing what we were doing before and not even look up at it, then the helicopter flies off and I wake up.

I'm in my bed at home. I'm on my left side, on the left side of my bed, eyes closed but still aware. I feel a weight come down on the bed behind me, and my family yells, "ghost!" I open my eyes, feel around behind me with my hand, I feel indentations on the mattress, and turn to look. I see indents in the bed as if someone were there, but I see no person. It didn't feel threatening, it was just there, a weight on my bed from an invisible source.

And then, I wake up.

First thing I do, though? I wake up, feel behind me, and roll over onto where the ghost was in my dream in order to use my computer.

...Unless this isn't the top-level real world, and I'm still in the dream, telling people in the dream about the dream.

I actually had 2 dreams, but all I remember from the first is that I had made some post that got 15 likes. In the second, i was running a society made entirely of tiny clones of myself

I had a nightmare about work...

Saddest part, it was something that could possibly happen, and it has nothing to do with being fired.

Let's see, I was in some kind of mansion, and then, I dunno I guess they were aliens or something, attacked the place, I just dove into the car of some guys who were running off, and then I woke up because my leg started to hurt like hell.

Last night, I had a pretty simple one, I guess. I was just getting ready for the day, to go outside, but I was someone else other than my waking self.

I had a terrible nightmare some time ago, a dream I would never actually want to bring up in a conversation, but, yeah, the plot is: I did something terrible, something which I, for sure, will never do, or even think of doing, in real life. *shudders*

Ok, here we go... It was a rather weird dream so bear with me alright? At first glance, it was kinda like the world like the one we live in. But then you realise there's in fact a civilisation living really far beneath the earth. And for reasons or another, it was deemed somewhat practical to have all potential visitors get there via these elevator/escalator thingies, complete with what looks like metro stations. The ride itself purportedly takes about 2 to 4 hours. Fortunately, there's service/rest areas you can go to in order to take a break before resuming your voyage. As for what the civilisation actually looks like, they apparently have some elvish features, complete with rather long fingers. Fortunately, they were somewhat friendly enough compared to your typical elves in literature. Unfortunately the dream was over way too soon but it was vivid enough for me to remember details like these.

I weird dream about myself going shopping with family and friends, which somehow ended with me travelling on a weird airship (that looked blocky, like it was made in Minecraft or something) that flew into space and ripped a hole between two Universes. Shit got really, really bizarre.

It started on a giant skeleton entering some sort of dungeon. The dungeon seemed endless, and was filled to the brim with a multitude of treasures, mostly gems. It would begin to "eat" all the treasure, although after it finished chewing, everything it put in it's mouth would be gone entirely. I was following behind, gathering all that it missed. I was invisible, and I stored everything I picked up in a rather large skull, which also happened to be one of the skeleton's teeth. A few hundred mouthfuls in, I drop a gem which looked very much like a rupee. The skeleton heard me, somehow, and began to chase me, despite being incredibly slow. I end up in my house, knowing that the skeleton will soon arrive. My Christmas tree had yet to be taken down, so I decide to hide the skull in the tree. The skeleton enters, but it's now around my height. It slaps me, and I wake up.

Last one I had that I can remember was one where school had to be put down and I was really upset becasue I had been working on an assignment for a long time and with the school shutting down I would have no use for it lol. My teacher was a Disney villain of some sort too, but I don't remember who. It might have changed randomly. My dreams tend to do that.

My dreams are usually not very coherent, but one part that of a dream I had last night was Hydreigon getting a new evolution. It was a bizarre one, too. Instead of growing more heads, its two secondary heads became more developed like Hydreigon’s middle head, while the evolution’s middle head seemed to regress into a giant set of jaws with a red-orange glow on the inside, sticking out of a large, thick body with no neck (The other two heads kept their necks). It was on four legs and seemed too heavy to fly, but kept the paper-thin wings, and some surfaces of its body glowed red-orange and had silver spikes neatly arrayed in them. I think it was named “Luxxe” for some reason, don’t ask me why. Its Bulbapedia page said “I’ll just put that it evolves from Hydreigon at any level” or something to that effect, like it was written by an unsure, amateur editor. When I decided to evolve one myself, I fed a Hydreigon some pink, egg-shaped treats, and then some prompt appeared that asked whether Hydreigon evolves into Shiinotic or Trevenant. I just let the trick question time out, and the evolution began.

In another part of my dream were some random woman and a Power Rangers-esque villain apparently clashing on some alien landscape that looked like it was made of clay. And in yet another part, my family and I were vacationing on some cruise ship, and at some point I decided to, well, er, walk around without clothes. I was oddly okay with it with some random stranger, then found myself getting self-conscious and trying to hide from a large crowd...

All of my dreams occur within a sort of dreamscape: in essence, a variant of places I've been to before. Every location is as vibrantly memorable as I dunno... my feet. And wow. All of your dreams seem amazing. Mine are about going out.

I went to this winery with the family, and there were a lot of well-to-do orientals there. One of them smiled, looking exactly like Adam Driver. I was very suspicious, but I figured that AD would never wear a stripey t-shirt like that. So off I went, to the bathroom, and I somehow ended up staying there for about three hours. I have no idea how.
Yes, my brain is so fantastically imaginative that it gets so worn out during the day that it can't possibly produce anything wonderful at the end of it.

Aaannndd I rambled on quite a bit, so I'll have to put my story in a spoiler. Haha, sorry, I have a habit of getting as detailed as possible when remembering dreams.
Anyway.

I had a weird one where my mum, myself, and a bunch of other people we apparently knew were going to this bar (?) on top of a hill that overlooked a coastal town. Anyway just down from this bar or whatever it was, there was a smaller cafe-type thing were an elderly man was celebrating his 70th birthday (? Can't remember the exact age he was, but it was something like that).
So I started chatting away with this man about random things, and mum and the rest decided to head up to the bar place and meet me there when I was ready.
We talked for another 10 minutes or so when I said I had to go, and he understood. As I was just about to walk out the door he made a request for a very specific cake. "And hey, is there any chance you could bring back some cake. The ones they've cooked here are dry and honestly not very enjoyable. Could you perhaps get me the plum pound (?) cake from (insert place that I've never heard of and probably doesn't exist). Thank you"
I agreed to his request and made my way to the bar.
The bar itself was huge and packed with people. I saw my mum and friends wave at me from a table, and I made my way across to them. But just before I got to the table, I found a video playing on a small tv that was attached to a wooden support pole in the middle of the room. It showed these huge white dragon-like birds that were apparently going extinct (it was on of those 'help save these animals'-type ads). The whole thing got me in some sort of trance where I couldn't look away. Then the dragon birds started making their calling noise. It was so damn clear, and so loud. I mean the whole dream was pretty vivid, but this part took it to a new level. So much so that it actually jolted me a wake, and I swear for a few seconds after waking up I could still hear their calls, but they were only faint. Weird AF.
Now you might be saying "hey, it was probably just a bird passing by that made the noise, and it somehow became part for the dream". The only thing is though is that there a literally NO birds in my area that even remotely sound like the one in my dream, or as loud. Something about this birds call was just, hypnotic? I really can't describe it.
Honestly the whole dream was weird and felt kind of off, especially the cake and bird parts.

Had a dream about the new FE game on the Switch, only it was like Pokemon with two different versions. (I wonder why, Fates?) There's two characters, half-human, half-cat, brother and sister. One of them appears in one game, the other appears in the other. In my version I got the cat guy, but for the life of me he wouldn't appear, almost like it was glitched. It later morphed from FE into a Final Fantasy XII remake where I was fighting Zoras and Gorons.

Very random. XD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom