• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I had kind of a super weird dream a couple nights ago. It involved a library and Ugandan Knuckles (dead meme, I know, but hear me out). I kept getting swarmed by them and they kept telling me "You do not know the Dewey Decimal System!", It was kinda scary, but absolutely hilarious at the same time. I had to hide in a bathroom, and there were the derpy looking dinosaur puppets just floating around me. The Triceratops puppet had a voice that sounded like Peter Griffin, and kept chanting "Ragnarok is the best time EVER!" Also, I was naked throughout the dream, and I had teeth flying out of my mouth at times.

I think my meds make me prone to having insanely odd dreams.

I was in a beach and the waves kept hitting me. That was the whole dream. Pretty boring, I know, but welps.

I don’t remember the whole dream clearly, but it ended in a nightmare. I was doing stuff around the house, then for some reason I decide my 2DS needs rinsed in the sink. So after I do that, I immediately regret it, and stick it in the microwave to dry. While the microwave is running, I keep accidentally pouring hand sanitizer into a formula bottle for my baby brother (which at some point became a soap pump instead). Then I realize I shouldn’t have my 2DS in the microwave, and when I check on it, it’s snapped in half. That terrible moment shocked me awake.

I had a super weird dream where I was in an abandoned town built in Minecraft, and I built a house shaped like a pointing hand??? It was a 2D house yet I could still enter it like it was a 3D space. Weird as heck.

It was kind of a nightmare, I guess. Well, basically, I bought an American car, or rather my family did, and we were being observed by a vigilante group who killed/tortured people who did that junk. Scary guys. Mafia-esque.
So I had a phone call in my bedroom. A guy was watching me, and I realized that the game was up. But I was going to take the hit for my loved ones, 'cause thats what I do, yo. I warned my family that I was in all likelihood about to be kidnapped and tortured, yada yada, and they were all like 'huh'. But I was so brave and dignified. I Googled how to tolerate torture, but nothing came up.
Then I woke up...

Actually, once I had a dream where I was put in a grinder by two Shreks (one had an executioner's hat, except it was made of leather) and I actually felt the pain. Yowch. So I had to flatter them to get free, and they exchanged glances after a while and then set me loose. So then we had a party in this striped tent, and I went outside for some fresh air. There was this guy who looked like Aregon outside with a pretty redhead, and he asked me what my name was. At that moment I knew something was up. "RUN" I screamed to a Jack Russel beside me. Then I started to run around the tent with the duo hot on my trail. But I was too fast and brilliant for them. I knew the Shreks would save me, 'cause we were blood brothers now.

But most of my dreams revolve around going to the supermarket. Intriguing stuff. Hot people. I'm not complaining.

Last night, I dreamed about the Interrogation Scene from The Force Awakens. Except it was a Last Jedi version... can't remember much, but as usual Rey/Daisy Ridley and Kylo Ren/Adam Driver were excellent. Actually, I rarely dream about Star Wars or the cast. Bizarre. Frustrating. I only ever dream about driving and shopping and hills... weird.

John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver came over, and we were all going to have a mega party in a tent. Amazing. But first me and Adam (yee) went for a walk to find... a puddle? A pond, I guess, for a photoshoot for his wife. It was sort of awkward, but he was amazing. But before the tent party could eventuate, the dream sort of shifted. I was in an episode of something, I think, or just a horribly-written scenario. Well, there was this rowdy, rich upstart who tried to pick a fight with me. Jostling my shoulders, trying to knee me in the abdomen and that sort of thing. But I just deflected pretty easily, and he was getting nervous. I probably could have given him a thousand different varieties of knuckle sandwich, but my brain is a bastard and it likes to deny me my fun. So the dream shifted again. To shopping, or tea time or the hills or something equally usual for me.

But in my dreams there's usually this guy pisses the hell out of me, and every time I'm about to introduce a pizza cutter to his gullet it ends. Unfair. Infuriating. This is how Kylo Ren got started, I'm sure.

That's not the last dream I had but the last one I remember relatively clearly:

By inspecting my surroundings I came to conclusion that I was climbing up the neck of a giraffe - the giraffe was colored very bright, yet faded yellow with clean brown spots. Taking a closer look while crawling on its neck I noticed that some of their spots looked like little hills on them, so I touched them and peeled them off the neck. Somehow medical strips found their way on the giraffes neck without any purpose, since there weren't any wound underneath the strips. After a while, the giraffe, of whom I was convinced was female, talked in the voice of Melman (which I don't remember, I somehow knew) from the Madagascar movies. I don't recall what we were talking about, though.

The dream I had last night was my first time ever I dreamed about being Pokemon. In my dream I was a Mewtwo and there were an evil gang team that were after legendary Pokemon. Me, and 5 other legendary Pokemon got caught and we were put in a big tank together. I still don't know why the gang team wanted to capture legendary Pokemon and on my dream from what I observed, it looked like the gang leader wanted to absorb me completely till I become nothing. I was already weakened from getting attacked by them and when I saw the gang leader point a machine at me to absorb me, I teleported and the machine started tracking me down. 100 years passed and people were talking about a Mewtwo that successfully escaped from an evil gang team and it was rumored that the machine is still tracking me down while I am weakened. No one knows where I am or if i am still alive.

the Shrek opening but instead of Smash Mouth's All Star the music was Florence+ the Machine's What the Water Gave Me. aside from that, there didn't seem to be much light, and i remember seeing snippets of areas from the Naboo map in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

One of the things a dreamt last night was that I was playing a Mafia game, and the only other players I remember were Elementar and TheCapsFan. Apparently, Elementar fake claimed Cop during the last phase or so, but I somehow called him out on it despite the lack of counterclaims and got him lynched, winning the game for Town. So that was interesting.

After that, it got...unusual. For some reason I dreamt that I was cleaning a piece of furniture or something with a couple of women I thought that my parents had hired to clean the house. They were acting blatantly flirtatious towards me, and I, being my awkward self, sort of just laughed it off and commented we should be cleaning. Then it was brought to my attention that they, uh, weren’t there to clean the house. The three of us started going upstairs...and then I woke up before anything else happened.
So...that was something.

Rey had a partial moustache in a remake of The Last Jedi. People hated it. They were complaining but I was defending her rigidly.
It actually looked pretty good.

My sister and nephew were coming to some important appointment in my hometown and I was there, too. For some reason they came to town in a plane that my sister was driving. It was kind of funny in my dream because at first I was like "This is completely normal" but then I was like "Wait, what?". A little weird, to say the least.

I had a crazy dream last night, I was at this zoo, but the roles of animal and human were reversed. So the humans were in the enclosures with animals looking at from outside. And this one grizzly bear was just staring at me in particular.

I dreamt I was surrounded by snakes and gila monsters. I'm not going to lie, I was a pretty afraid. They're not animals I dislike, but I wouldn't mess with them, either.

Another dream where I was in school. Usually they're about forgetting to write a paper that's due or something, but this time I kept falling into messes literally. There was a puddle with some slimy stuff in a classroom and I slipped in it and my pants got all gross, but I had a spare pair of pants for some reason and changed into them. But I got them messy from a fall too. And at some point I was eating in the cafeteria, but it's kind of fuzzy now how that played into it.

I dreamt I was in a Walmart and there was a giant cockroach terrorizing the place. Freaking terrifying and major-league disgusting. We all killed it with out-of-no-where flamethrowers.

Why are my dreams getting this weird?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom