• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What's the last dream you had?

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
I was walking down a road at night trying to get back from working at a store. They were trying to keep all the workers there even though there was no actual work to do so I just left and started walking home but it was hours away from my home and my phone was dead so I couldnt get any kind of ride. I finally got really tired and just sat down outside a building and I guess I went to sleep because the dream ended.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
I had a dream where both of my maternal side grandparents were still alive. Usually these dreams don't even try to explain anything. But this dream was explaining to me that when I thought my grandfather died, he was somehow revived, or didn't die or something. The dream did not try to explain why my grandmother was okay, though.

A bit weird... But in a way it's neat to see them in a dream. The funniest thing about this dream was that my grandfather was interested in Pokemon. He was playing one of the Gen I games and I was thinking of introducing him to the later generations. lol

super overly 1000% crazy pokemon fan person
Reaction score
once i had this dream where i was on this waterslide, just being like “woah i’m in a dream it’s like midnight woah awesome!” and i was going down this swablu-colored waterslide. i forgot it was midnight and thought it was actually 12:37 PM and fell off the waterslide and floated over some gigantic clock, like if a clock could dynamax/gigantamax. that clock made me think it was 12:37 PM. after that i just did a fake-waking-up (false awakening?) thing that i sorta knew was also a dream??? and then i actually woke up.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
I wanted to type "F", but kept making mistakes, so then I just gave up.

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
I was in a local, daytime production of the musical Heathers. I might have been playing Veronica Sawyer, but there was also this girl in beige that was, like, standing with Veronica (I don't know who she was supposed to be) and I think I was playing her if not Veronica.

>:| 4 8 16 15 23 42
Reaction score
I stole a ferry boat with one of my neighbors, who I haven't seen in about 2 years, then we got arrested for carrying toothpaste, not for stealing a ferry boat, but for carrying toothpaste :unsure:

Last edited:
Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Note: This one ends on a dark note

I had a dream where I was driving a car. Now note, I don't drive, I can't drive. In this dream I was somehow doing it and it felt freeing, but then I realized that I was bad at it and I ran into something and ruined the car. For some reason I "forgot" about that, tried to get back into the car and it looked fine, but then I noticed the whole front part was missing (just straight-up missing, like it had been erased, not damaged lol) and so was the key.

I was near a lake or something and I have no idea why... but I started feeling down and was about to throw myself into the lake to end it all. :lapras: But then I woke up. Frightening, to say the least.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
I think the most recent dream I remember was this:

I was infiltrating a big fort in the style of Minecraft, along with a partner in crime who I’m pretty sure was Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. I find the treasure I was looking for, a Lego diving helmet, when suddenly this short Minecraft guy who runs the place catches us and locks us in the room. He steps back through the door he came from to decide our fate, and I contemplate escaping through the window. It’s several stories up, but I muster up the courage to break the window and leap out of it into a conveniently placed pool down below. Everything goes black for a second, and then I’m swimming away through a river or something as the dream flickers in and out of blackness every few seconds, adding to the scariness of the situation. These two Minecraft thugs in suits pursue me, but I think I managed to get the upper hand on them and hit them to death despite my fright.

What’s especially funny about that dream to me is how it loosely relates to one I had weeks beforehand:

I was trying to find out where I could buy some rare Lego minifigure, and I go into this somewhat darkened upstairs room in a building I’ve never been to. There’s a little computer screen that I sit down in front of and use to search for the Lego figure. The only result I can find is an entry for just the hair piece, and it’s listed for an insane price that’s at least thousands of dollars. However, rather than just let me quit my search, the computer screen gives me an ultimatum: a text box with two buttons pops up and tells me that I can either choose to buy the piece for the listed price, or “admit that I’m a filthy pirate who intended to steal the Lego piece all along.” (No, I don’t remember the exact wording from the dream, but that was definitely the gist of it.) The text box also has a countdown timer counting down from ten seconds, and a video pops up with an automated message explaining that this short, bald person is going to come up to the room and kill me if I don’t click one of the buttons in time. This has me panicked, of course, so I dart out of the room frantically. I actually pass the short guy from the computer’s message on my way down the stairs, but he looks benign rather than murderous, and just gives me a seemingly confused glance. As I go through the lobby, I tell the guys there about their computer’s threatening message to me, but they just laugh it off, so I exit the building.

It’s pretty interesting that my dreams jumped from wrongly accusing me of Lego theft in one, to having me deliberately committing it in the next one :v

>:| 4 8 16 15 23 42
Reaction score
I think the most recent dream I remember was this:

I was infiltrating a big fort in the style of Minecraft, along with a partner in crime who I’m pretty sure was Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. I find the treasure I was looking for, a Lego diving helmet, when suddenly this short Minecraft guy who runs the place catches us and locks us in the room. He steps back through the door he came from to decide our fate, and I contemplate escaping through the window. It’s several stories up, but I muster up the courage to break the window and leap out of it into a conveniently placed pool down below. Everything goes black for a second, and then I’m swimming away through a river or something as the dream flickers in and out of blackness every few seconds, adding to the scariness of the situation. These two Minecraft thugs in suits pursue me, but I think I managed to get the upper hand on them and hit them to death despite my fright.

What’s especially funny about that dream to me is how it loosely relates to one I had weeks beforehand:

I was trying to find out where I could buy some rare Lego minifigure, and I go into this somewhat darkened upstairs room in a building I’ve never been to. There’s a little computer screen that I sit down in front of and use to search for the Lego figure. The only result I can find is an entry for just the hair piece, and it’s listed for an insane price that’s at least thousands of dollars. However, rather than just let me quit my search, the computer screen gives me an ultimatum: a text box with two buttons pops up and tells me that I can either choose to buy the piece for the listed price, or “admit that I’m a filthy pirate who intended to steal the Lego piece all along.” (No, I don’t remember the exact wording from the dream, but that was definitely the gist of it.) The text box also has a countdown timer counting down from ten seconds, and a video pops up with an automated message explaining that this short, bald person is going to come up to the room and kill me if I don’t click one of the buttons in time. This has me panicked, of course, so I dart out of the room frantically. I actually pass the short guy from the computer’s message on my way down the stairs, but he looks benign rather than murderous, and just gives me a seemingly confused glance. As I go through the lobby, I tell the guys there about their computer’s threatening message to me, but they just laugh it off, so I exit the building.

It’s pretty interesting that my dreams jumped from wrongly accusing me of Lego theft in one, to having me deliberately committing it in the next one :v
Have you sold the movie rights yet? :O

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
I dreamed last night I got on the boat to heaven
And by some chance I had brought my dice along
And there I stood, and I hollered, "Someone fade me"
But the passengers they knew right from wrong

...I wish that was what my dreams were like.

Last edited:
Lurker
Reaction score
I dreamed that I was pro MH charge blade user including got timings of guard points right. In reality, I'm crap and still in low rank. lmao

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
I dreamed that Bulbapedia's maintenance lockdown was over and another user had already done the edits I'm planning to make.