• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

It feels as though I only ever have nightmares about school anymore, despite graduating four years ago. I can't remember the exact details of last night's particular torture but I do recall wandering the halls to avoid class and getting caught out by a teacher who sent me down to the Special Unit, where I was greeted by a plethora of primary-school-aged children doing volunteering work for older children with autism, so that was... interesting. Almost that exact scenario (minus the volunteer kids) happened to me often in school, and it seems my mind doesn't want to let go of it, despite it not being a threat anymore.

My dreams have been pretty wacky lately, and they all seem to involve griffins, usually where I befriend one and he or she gives me rides to places.

Problem is, my memory of them seems to be wiped the second I wake up, so I don't always remember half of the other stuff that goes on.

I dreamed that I got on a plane (something I haven't done in well over a decade and am anxious about doing again) and flew to where my current biggest crush is. I didn't fly there for that reason but I got to spend a lot of time with her.

This is the second dream I've had where I spent time with her in just the last week or so. >.< My brain certainly isn't making this "never going to happen" thing easy. T.T

not last night, but i had a dream within a dream once. in the first dream, i was at a party, but i noticed my pants were missing. after searching for a bit, i realised i was dreaming and woke up. upon waking up, i found myself in a train on the other side of the country, having apparently missed my stop due to falling asleep. i tried to make my way back home, but all the signs in the stations were in a weird language. i then woke up for real.

the new spiderman movie released and then when i was watching it, actual (pretty big) spiders were crawling all over my walls and jumping over my house. needless to say, this dream isn't fun to have lmao

funny thing is, i don't even watch spiderman movies! i blame the people around me that were talking about it for a while. @_@

I had three dreams last night:

The first was a dream where I told my asshole uncle and aunt that I would kill them. I really hate them, but I would never kill anyone. It was a confusing dream.

The second dream involved Gracefulshipping. I wish I remembered more of it.

The third dream was a “imagination movie while listening to music” thing I’ve had in my head for a while—the Pokémon League members rehearsing “Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats”, only this time, I was the director and telling everyone to redo the number.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom