• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamt I was a giant dragon in space, eating a space station because they didn't give me ice cream as tribute. My brain is weird.

I was in school when a zombie horde walked in. There were zombies filling up the halls, so I ran into the library (because that's obviously the safest place to be). It was full of the undead as well but I met my friend and he had a backpack full of weapons. He gave me a boomerang (idek) and had a gun. We slowed the horde, but then new zombies appeared. They were fast and could run so I threw my boomerang wildly and missed. Just as I was to be eaten I woke up :D

:V
I think I had this dream because just the night before me and a few buddies watched a mini-marathon of zombie films.

In my dream, my family and I were for some reason living in an apartment, but it was really nice. I was in the den, playing Sonic Adventure 2, and it was apparently the HD PS3 version which hasn't been released yet, since I was talking about changes that were made to the game.

It was nice, until I thought I saw something in the air beside me, and it was a huge spider coming down off the ceiling, leading me to start running. But everywhere I ran, I kept seeing more spiders coming down, just smaller than the first one. Eventually, I ran into a room that was dark from having the curtains down, and the spiders surrounded me in there.

Thankfully, that's all I remember. XD I have lots of spider dreams...

I remember having three seriously fucked up dreams fresh in my consciousness upon waking this morning. Now I only remember how one played out.

It opened with this weird "religious doomsday prediction" visual of a guy in a stormy sea coming across two women in a floating bed holding a cross. Then it kinda went back in time, before the cold opening, and explained the story of a cruise liner that sank and left these two women, frightened and distraught, on a bed floating to nowhere. Somewhere along the way, one of the support beams snapped, making a cross-looking piece of wood.

No idea why my brain came up with that shit.

I had some dream I don't really remember. something about me racing against the first 151 Pokemon, and I really sucked. And I think Gary was there...idk

I dreamed that I found my ipod that's been missing fr 3 weeks. It was behind the dresser in my sister's room.
*wakes up*
I wonder...*goes to sister's room and looks behind dresser*

I dreamt that I was asked to go to Homecoming with these two guys that I know and I decided on the first guy because he asked first and his eyes.

idk...something about some ruins...I think they were related to Pokelantis.... I don't really remember.

I dreamed that I was in the middle of a Pokemon battle, that promptly changed to a movie involving my Golurk going up against a robotic Brycen. Then, for whatever reason, I was on a snowy mountaintop and had to jump a gorge riding a Ponyta.

Yeah, I'm just as confused as you.

I had a dream that I was in some park with a bunch of people when a horde of zombies appeared. my only weapon was this short, steel rod tipped with a razor blade, then I lost it after attempting to kill a zombie with it. Then I was like "i'm gonna be right back!"
I go to my school bag that just happened to be in my car(it was only 100 feet away lol), did an epic montage, of me opening up my car door, unzipping my school bag, and unzipping my pencil bag. I walked in slow-mo awesomely with my new weapons:
two pens :sweat: .
I soon discovered that all the other people at the park had weapons, and a police car was already there and killed off all the zombies, and most of the mess was cleaned up. and there were no non-zombie casualties.

Me and my friend were talking about how stupid the whole December 21, 2012 conspiracy thingy was the night before. And a zombie apocalypse came up in that conversation...

I dreamed that there was a wall with green wallpaper there was a painting hanging there, it was painted by a famous painter that my subconscious probably made up, it was a painting of people's faces with various shades of brown and white. I dreamed that the famous painter guy painted it, hung it on the wall, took it off the wall, walked across the street into a building and up the elevator then out the building, across another street and into a museum. He hung it there instead. Then I dreamed that the painting somehow teleported back to the wall or something and I had to bring it back to the museum. I'm not sure why, but it had something to do with "history has to repeat itself" but I'm not sure, I don't really remember. So I took it off the wall, went across the street and into the elevator. But when I got out I was in the mall. Then my dad came out of nowhere and bought me food. Then we went to a random shop. There was a square in the ceiling and for some reason my dad wanted to get to the square. He asked the guy working there if he could climb the shelves so he could get to it and the guy said yes. So we began climbing shelves, and a little girl was watching us and she asked if she could too then the guy said "Only kids with their parents are allowed to climb the shelves" so she cried and walked away. I think my classmate was also there, she was watching us climb too, but she just stood there, she didn't do anything except stare at us for some reason. My dad was really fast at climbing and reached the top first and took a screwdriver out of his pocket and unscrewed the screws at the square's corners, he removed it, revealing a hole. Then he climbed inside while I was struggling at the bottom shelf. (I lack upperbody strength to climb stuff) After a few minutes he came out, holding something, I forgot what it was. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
I had dream that I found a thread on these forums under Outside The Box called "If you could steal something from you're local mall..."
I was with some people that were my friends (idk who they were, I don't know them in real life), and we were like, we should go to the mall tonight XD.
So we did. And stole at least a thousand dollars worth in random stuff. and made an escape in a white van identical to this van in a dream I had a few months ago(Long story short, I was an awesome ninja with magic powers and at the end of the dream I went to a movie theater and stole a bunch of Pokemon t-shirts and burned the theater down, and made a get-away in a white van).

I had dream that I found a thread on these forums under Outside The Box called "If you could steal something from you're local mall..."
I was with some people that were my friends (idk who they were, I don't know them in real life), and we were like, we should go to the mall tonight XD.
So we did. And stole at least a thousand dollars worth in random stuff. and made an escape in a white van identical to this van in a dream I had a few months ago(Long story short, I was an awesome ninja with magic powers and at the end of the dream I went to a movie theater and stole a bunch of Pokemon t-shirts and burned the theater down, and made a get-away in a white van).

Something with me being a mermaid and there was things with pokemon and I was saved by a fire snake pokemon and persian. There was also something with me flying on some small black thing that looks like my computer fan, and star wars type things as well as puppies and dogs.

I barely remember it, i think I could shapeshift into whatever i could think of. I remember thinking about trees then I looked down and I was turning into a tre and I was like WTF!!! Then I stopped turning into a tree.]
And muahahaa!!! I remember going to my epic half-reshiram form that I haven't turned into for at least 4 months! yay!
Soon...I will try to lucidly dream...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom