• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamed that I was at the supermarket. I was gonna buy a popsicle. I was looking through the refrigerator. And for some reason the popsicles and the chocolate marshmallows were in the same refrigerator right beside each other. lol Then a famous movie star actor guy (he's a real famous guy btw not some random famous guy my mind made up) came up and asked me if I needed help with my sandwich. When I saw him I thought "Oh look a famous guy. Whatever, I'm not a crazy over-obsessed fan girl, who cares? But maybe I should get his autograph? To sell on e-bay or something? Nah, never mind. I don't really care." And for some reason I had a half eaten burger from Army Navy and I was trying to wrap it in aluminum foil. (lol and I thought I was shopping for popsicles) Then the guy wrapped it for me. I said thanks. He left. I walked around and saw my classmates. I told them I saw a famous guy. They ignored me. They saw him for real and ignored me again and swarmed over to him. The end.

P.S. The famous guy was Derek Ramsay. lol You may not know him but he's pretty famous here where I live.

I remember it had to do with Zexal II, where Yuma and Astral went to the Barian World and met Alit-sama, Misael, and Durbe. Not much else happened, though. They didn't duel or do much of anything, so it was kinda weird. :eh:

I remember it had to do with Zexal II, where Yuma and Astral went to the Barian World and met Alit-sama, Misael, and Durbe. Not much else happened, though. They didn't duel or do much of anything, so it was kinda weird. :eh:

So you had no sweet dream :(

I'm having problems dreaming. It must be because of how tired I am.

Some random person that my mind made up was on these forums and then they called me.
And they lived in Oklahoma.
And then the person magically appeared in my house.
idk.

I dreamt about Pokemon White 2 and Castlevania: 64. The first one, I understand because I've been playing the game like crazy lately, but Castlevania: 64? I haven't played the game in years. One thing I remember clearly was Victory Road being some sort of temple, and fighting Dracula's final form from Castlevaina: 64.

I dreamt that i was skating on grass, using live penguins as skates. then it rained.

Bikini-clad Pokémon battling on my part at a beach resort where all my favourite ice cream flavours were available, but melted.

Yeah, I don't even know. I can only imagine I'm longing for some warm weather again.

A giant plant that made it rain Rainbows while seagulls kept crashing into each other...

I don't get it, it was weird.

Someone - I don't remember who, I guess my brother - threw my mobile phone at my head while I was playing Pokemon White 2, and I dropped the DS. The DS was smashed into two. And when I ran White 2 on another DS, the save file was gone.

The first thing I did after waking up was check my White 2 game XD

...yeah, I know I've been feeling a bit guilty about playing a lot of games on DS and mobile phone, but really, what a dream. -_-

A really strange dream about doing volunteer work on a tropical island, I think in French Polynesia. I had my cello with me. I was also worried about bugs.

I think I had another dream, possibly combined with it, about my bank account being down to $5. Money nightmares have become a pretty regular problem these days...

There was an aline planet, and a teacher had to choose between teaching a really smart class or a really stupid class. The teacher chose the smart class, this made the stupid aliens really mad. So the took over the alien planet to show that they weren't moron.

Good for the aliens! one of them once said "I AM NOT A MORON!" XD

I think just some random songs playing in my head. No visuals or anything.

I had dreamt that I was a cleared townie in a mafia game, so I was converted; the mafia sent me out to do the kill, and…instead, I went on a mass-murdering spree, even killing my own teammates. I killed them last, and right after killing the last mafioso, I just…broke down. Began crying hysterically, screaming apologies and begging for forgiveness as my tears stained red from the blood on my face. I eventually calmed down enough to think rationally, got rid of the knife and cleaned myself enough to not look like I just murdered half the people living in the town; I’m not entirely sure what happened from that point on, but I do know that I was plagued by guilt/anxiety/self-hatred for the rest of the dream, and I'm pretty sure I somehow never got caught, making it even worse.

I also looked like Kotori from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, for some reason. That tends to happen, dreams centering around me having me technically be someone else.

I just have the most screwed up dreams, don’t I. ><

I had a dream that I entered a strange house during some sort of a storm, and I wandered around. The first/ground floor was in the basement for some reason. Then I talked to a Bulbagarden member on the real ground floor, and I said I had to go upstairs because I had to duel a friend of mine, even though I don't like or play Yu-Gi-Oh!/Duel Monsters. And right there is where the dream cut off. Right now it's suddenly striking me that the house had a similar structure to my aunt's house, except it was bigger and the rooms had different purposes.

I still don't know why I had this dream, but okay.

I was supposed to read a book and build some sort of representation of it as a project. I tried to read it, but I realized I didn't have enough time, so I built a small... I don't even know what it was or was supposed to be. I remember the word "farm," but this wasn't, nor was it supposed to be, any sort of building that would be found on one. A not-quite-castle in the middle of part of a field?

Anyway, this was a group project, so in class, I brought my thing to my two teammates, one of whom I remember from school (let's call him JH) and the other I remember nothing about. They did sort of posters about their portions of the book. Portion? o_O I said I tried to read the whole thing but gave up. JH, the group leader, was pissed. I kept thinking about how terrible I am at following directions (I don't remember being told to read only part of the book! Not to mention that wouldn't really make sense, unless that's how the books were intended to be revealed) and how we should have coordinated better, but it's too late now.

I remember part of another group's presentation as a video: the back end of some guy in some sort of cardboard animal costume lying on a skateboard with a rope around his waist, half being pulled, half scrambling forward to make it look he was pulling whatever was behind him (another castle? I'm pretty sure it was some sort of building), then... something with a white screen and a cutesy cartoon kitten head? and a guy growling some words that also started to show up typed on the screen.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom