• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I can't remember it clearly, but I don't think I want to. There was a lot of blood, that's for sure. But then it was just black and silent for the rest of the night until I woke up.

I don't remember the full details, but I was shot in my dream, though it wasn't anything too bad, since I still ended up going to work.

You know you work too much, when 90% of your dreams somehow involve work. ._.

I was in some sort of a small, dark yard, with bushes and a fence around me. I had the strange feeling someone was after me, like they wanted to hurt me or kill me. After awhile of wondering about it and frantically trying to escape the yard, I suddenly felt a complete loss of hope, as though the person had actually found me. Then I woke up in a completely empty hot tub, and that's when I actually woke up.

...Huh!?

I had a nap this morning (woke up way too early) and I distinctly remember the police knocking on our door, I woke up immediately and was a bit nervous for a minute trying to discern the truth from my dream.

I don't remember it exactly, but my dream involved having to pay $20 to the library because we couldn't find the book we had to return. And I remember my mom not having a twenty-dollar bill with her, and me rummaging frantically through her purse looking for one.

It was pretty weird, considering I haven't been to the library in forever.

It's really blurry and complicated. I didn't know it at first, but my friends and I were living in a movie that was being revised by this psychotic old guy who wrote it. In the original, we had all been killed in a ski accident, and Death had come and taken us to the afterlife. He was currently revising it, which left our universe in chaos. There was no ski accident, but for some reason Death hasn't been eliminated from the revised copy yet. My friends, some other kids, and I were having a little Halloween party at my house. Suddenly, there was a power outage, and Death appeared. I heard a mysterious voice giving me a riddle on how I should escape as we all scattered. I was going to climb out the side window with one of my friends when I saw Death standing in the room near me. We managed to escape and ran for a long time across these snowy hills and out of town to this cafe. Then, we saw one of the customers was Death. We ran for a while longer and got on a train only to find that Death had been riding it. Then we were trying to find help, so we decided to go on Oprah. We were in the little recording booth to speak with her when I spotted a skeleton in a biology exhibit. I told my friend it was him, but she didn't believe me. Then, its head slowly turned towards us. I tried to open the door of the recording booth, but it was locked. Then we finally got the door open and ran into a supermarket, where there was a Halloween exhibit. My friend still didn't believe me when I told her it was Death. Then, it lunged at us and tapped her. As I was running towards the doors desperately, I started yelling at her to let go of the back of my shirt because she was slowing me down by walking. Then she revealed to me, as I had guessed, that Death had turned her into one of his minions. I was forced to give up since I knew no matter how far I ran, Death would catch me. So, Death turned me into one of the Dead, and was actually kind of nice. He was surprised that I was able to keep my free will. I was trying to say goodbye to my mom, but then the story was fully revised and Death disappeared. Nothing went back to normal, though. All of my friends were dead, and I was left to live practically as a zombie.

I dreamed I was in a large house by the ocean, so large that it seemed to wrap around a cliff that looked over a good-sized inlet. There was a storm going on, and I was frantically trying to find a room with no windows in it. I kinda have a fear of being near windows, especially at night.

It was Halloween (yup, that's a good sign):sweatlol:. Two friends and I were on a camping trip. At first we were standing near a river, but then the water randomly rose until it surrounded us so we had to run or be swept away. Then we were walking through a shadowy labyrinth, but we suddenly saw three hovering figures in the gloom:goof:. They told us they were our ghosts coming to warn us of a danger. We got freaked out and left, but promised to help them. Then we climbed some trees, but I was afraid Slender Man would show up (I gotta stop playing that game), and the trees were all full of ants. We got out this weird thing that looked like one of those fortune teller booths that you insert money into and the robotic gypsy tells your fortune, only it acted like a Ouija board. We tried to communicate with the ghosts, but we got nothing.

Then, somehow I realized the ghosts were really from the Barian World (no more Zexal before bedtime):sweat:. For some strange reason they were going to kill us. I don't know why, but I couldn't warn my friends, and we were going to meet up with them again. Either some Barian person, Astral, Haruto, some random Number, or something else from Zexal always shows up in my dreams to troll me:saiyan:!

It was kinda fuzzy, but I remember walking through a field of daisies in the middle of a really harsh thunderstorm. My big sister was with me, but she was young again, about eighteen. We were both wearing the same dress, a white, loose thing that stopped by our ankles. We were both drenched, and I remember there wasn't any expression on my sister's face. We just kept walking forward, holding hands.

Then when we got to the furthest part of the field, my mum and dad were waiting for us. But mum extended her arms to my sister, calling for her to run to her. And Dad was doing the same, so my sister let go of my hand and ran towards them. I was about to follow her, but they ran off into the night and I couldn't follow them into the forests because I'm not good with dark forests. So I just ran around screaming and wishing someone would hear me.

I woke up screaming. More of a nightmare than a dream.

Chibi Astral was like Miley Cyrus, and chibi #96 was like his Hannah Montana alter-ego who was the lead singer of a band.:eek:... WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DISTURBED LITTLE FREAK MIND:bawl:?!

I remember I was in a dark room, with just one lamp on, and I was reading Hamlet. Suddenly, there was a bang on the door and I dropped my book, and the light flickered out. The door opened and light was flooded in, and I could just see the little figure of a mouse at the door. But as soon as the mouse entered the room, some man standing behind it squished it with his gargantuan foot, then slammed the door and left the room. That's all I really remember.

I dreamt I was watching Wreck-It-Ralph. I've been looking forward to seeing the movie, but I didn't think it would invade my subconscious like this. I can't really remember any details from the dream. Er, I think Batman was in it? (Even though he's not a video game character)

It was something about a desert island, with sand dunes everywhere. By the ocean, written in sand, were tons of numbers, that were actually code placed there by aliens as a warning that they were coming(I remember the number 35 if that has any significance). Then the entire population of the island(about 200 people) gathered by the shore and awaited the arrival of the aliens (Pinkie Pie was there,she was panicking). Something about a mini-tsunami when the ship landed, and some wondering why these people were such idiots to just sit there by the shore. And I don't remember anything else.

OH MY GLOB. The first nightmare I've had in over 6 months. It was about zombies. The setting was a mix of my house, my school, a random convenience store, and idk what it is, some place my brain made up. I forgot what happened exactly but there was a prophecy thing, that zombies would come and there was only one safe place, you have to go there and bring this special pin made up of separate pieces that you have to put together, zombies would never enter the place if we did that. So we ran through some temple tomb place like the inside of a pyramid in The Mummy Returns or something, lol, to get there. We were about to close the double doors but they wouldn't close and the zombies were on our tail. lol then we realized we forgot one piece of the pin thing and it was all the way across the room, way to make it more dramatic, brain. I had to sprint across the room, grab it from the floor then run back. The zombies nearly got me. Then we were able to close the door, and the zombies couldn't enter no matter what. They couldn't break down the door or anything, because of the protection of the safe place and the pin, it also prevents people who got bitten from entering. For some reason even though we ran through a temple place we ended up in a convenience store lol. I was there with my classmates and stuff for some reason lol. But the safe place was limited to only that convenience store, there are passage ways to go out of it and go to other places but those aren't safe from zombies. Only that convenience store is. lol I remember thinking that I should probably find a nice place to sleep and almost settled on that place that looked like the school auditorium with movie theater style chairs but then I remembered only the convenience store was safe so I went back there lol. (what was the point of leaving?) then the dad of my classmate from my old school came. He was sorta turning into a zombie but he had enough sense to know how to save his son. He dropped his son off then left. Then there was an Owl City concert lol. The zombies weren't there in the crowd or anything and there was a stage and Adam Young was singing. lol I forgot what happened next but he left, he wasn't attacked by zombies or anything like that, though. Then I forgot what happened, something about the protection wearing off and we ran from the convenience store. Then we ran for the classrooms. I ran into a random classroom and hid there along with a few other people. I remember just being scared there in the classroom, huddled on the floor, zombies shuffling by the door. Then I don't remember anything after and I woke up. The end.

I had this dream that I was in a Target store and there was this whole section for Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal merchandise. So I ended up buying a whole ton of stuff, like this III and Fuya keychain.

I was with a couple of my friends, and we were going to the swimming pool. I didn't exactly want to go, but I went anyway. When we actually got /into/ the pool, though, we were all in our actual clothes ... Which was weird. And the pool wasn't how it actually looks, it was way bigger and there were only two lifeguards. Me and my friend Renn were racing in the water, but I had to stop because I swam right into someone, which was Caprizant. (<3) Renn turned around and pulled a face at me, and I just kinda ... Floated around motionless. Then he hugged me, and Renn kicked him. Damn her. >:c Anyway, eventually, a friend of mine called Yasu invited us all to some kinda weird villa he had by the ocean, and we were all "FUCK YEAH BUT WHO IS THIS GUY" and I had to explain who Cap and Yasu were. I can't remember much after that, but I do remember Yasu got beaten up by his abusive brother, Renn and Heather fell asleep on the beach, and Cap didn't let go of my hand throughout the rest of the dream.

What I can remember - I was about 80 years old, and my younger grandsons where playing some sort of Pokemon game (in my dream I was playing Black2) - one of the grandson's said (something like) "Generation 15 is much better than Generation 5 game you playing" - I remember giving them a lecture on the Gen 1 through 5 - from there I can't remember much (I woke up to use the restroom)

I had a dream where I had a vision that I was going to die soon, and I think I spent most of the dream setting up the circumstances of my own death while avoiding people who were trying to stop me from doing so.

What a wonderful way to start Christmas day!

I dreamt I was at school and then we went on a field trip to an old historic building. Our guide told us that three girls were murdered there decades ago, and some claimed they could still see the blood on the carpets. I walked in, and saw that everything was splattered with blood. I ran out, but the guide and my teacher dragged me back in 'cause they didn't believe me, and the room was completely clean. I should stop watching stuff like The Sixth Sense and The Shinning so much.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom