• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

Fennel

Castelia Dreamin'
Reaction score
I dreamed I drew and coloured a picture of fish living on the moon.

Last edited:
I dreamed that I had to have some dangerous eye surgery on a narrow bridge, and some random lasers from the sky would be used. Then, I walked along and told an owl to come and perch on my arm, and then it turned into some gorilla knight thing. Then we went into a dungeon, I turned into Link and we had to find his dead family. We then climbed out of a window and flew in that ship from Starfox. .__.

I dreamed I was being held captive in the Louvre and being forced to interpret a hidden message in a painting at knifepoint. My psychologist probably won't be too pleased with that one...

It's telling me I don't have permission to view it, and it's not showing up on forum searches.
SereBsad.gif

There were some people practicing hockey (without the ice o_O) at a high school gym or something. At one point, a player goes down, slides across the floor, and just lies there limp. The coach quips about how he's not getting up, then another player gets injured. People start tending to them.

I thought we were in a closed place, but I guess not (at least not later), or we went outside, because someone starts pointing and screaming about a mushroom cloud and nuclear fallout. It didn't look like a mushroom cloud, but whatever.

Everyone starts running, but we get knocked down by this wind that drags us quite a ways. As we're being pushed along, I feel people piling up on top of me, and it starts to get hard to breathe. I don't remember at what point I wished I would die of suffocation rather than something else (specified but don't remember; I don't think it was radiation poisoning; might've been burning), but it looks like I was going to get my wish.

I had a dream that I had a little Omanyte that would melt if I didn't keep her warm, so I had to hold her in my hands and breathe warm air on her until I could get her home, since for some reason it was snowing outside.

Then I filled up my sink, and she lived in my bathroom. Eventually, she grew into a big, multicolored fish, and lived in my bathtub.

She was adorable.

It's telling me I don't have permission to view it, and it's not showing up on forum searches.

I guess they were deleted. Sorry, I'll edit my post so it won't waste anyone's else's time.

I was in a library, and was sorting books on a bookshelf. It was really boring.

Aw, why? D:> It couldn't have been put into some sort of archive? It was always nice to go back and reread old dreams.

Oops, I missed the sticky explaining that the old threads will be archived. I edited the first post again with the link.

Anyways, I had yet another dream about school. But this school was made entirely out of glass.

Last night, I dreamt that the first Pokémon movie was re-released in theaters, but part of it took place in a spaceship and a lot of important scenes were left out. :p

Oops, I missed the sticky explaining that the old threads will be archived. I edited the first post again with the link.
Cool. :D

I was trying to type an essay that was due that day. It was time to go to school (college, whatever. Schooling), so I saved it, emailed it to myself just in case, and went. Problem is, at the computer lab, apparently everyone was trying to finish something (or play games; I think one person was kicked out for it), and the lab people had to institute a 3-minute policy. o_O

One kid (and I mean kid: he was probably no more than 10) tried to go straight from the computer he was on to another one when something of his flew near it. I intercepted him, saying he could go back to the one he was on as if he had renewed time on it. :sweat:

I got on that one instead, but predictably, I had barely started typing when another kid (what's with the kids?) comes up and says it's his turn. I wasn't happy about this, so I wondered if I should ignore him. He restates that it's his turn. I don't remember what happened after that.

I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my friends, at one of their house, like almost everyday. Then his dog grew a cape out of her back and jumped through the wall, leaving a big hole behind.

I was standing with two friends in a field and we were shouting to each other. Then a song started playing out of nowhere and we all clapped along.

I was in a university house having skipped forward two years to doing my Geology degree with a guy I seem to've made up but reaaaally liked. We were sorting out the house/cleaning and then... Lion. Lion in our garden. Wut. We just closed all the blinds at the back of the house and closed the back door so it wouldn't see us. Then my cat Tigger (four of him, actually) appeared. Then the other students and I went out for a drink. Go figure.

Once I had a dream about a dentist. He was a stoic yet generous man who would do anything to help anyone in need. He was also friends with an 18 year old orphan girl. One day when they were both in the park, the girl’s abusive boyfriend came by, looking for her. When the boy sees his girlfriend hanging out with the dentist, he practically snaps and comes at them with a broken glass bottle.
The girl fears for her life now, but the dentist shields her and, I don’t know how he did it, but he takes the bottle, inserts the bottle in the boy’s nostril, takes a stone slab, and slams the boy in the back of the head so hard that the bottle shatters inside of his head, killing him instantly! Unfortunately, the dentist is arrested for murder…and that’s when I woke up.
I swear, this was the few dreams I have that plays out like a story that I can follow.

I found some kittens outside the school library, but then when I went to Drama the teacher confiscated them, and I had to make little boxes out of blue paper to hide them in.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom