• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I hid in a closet for six months (six months in dream-time, that is).

Is it alright to necro this?
Gaiablush.gif

Gosh, sometimes my dreams rot (lololol pun).

What I remember is a couple of things that I think were part of the same dream, but I don't really remember the connection:
1. I was eating some challah when I noticed it tasted funny. I look at the loaf in the bag, and there's some mold on it. At first, it was just a few small white spots, but the more I look, the more (and the more blue-green) mold I see. I tear off a hunk, and what's left in the bag (didn't look at the hunk) is moldy inside! A good portion of the bottom half of the inside is just straight blue-green. So then I freak out.
2. There were ants all over my bed. D: And wouldn't you know it, the more I looked, the more I saw (as in "lines appeared where they weren't before"). I think my mom was there too, but I forgot what she was doing. I also vaguely remember trying to flip my mattress.

The first part's no doubt based on something that happened last December. I was eating some challah when I noticed it tasted funny. I looked at the loaf in the bag, and there was some mold on it. Just a nickel-sized spot of blue-green on top, but I ended up tossing it since there wasn't much left (perhaps not quite a quarter of a loaf, where in the dream there was around half to 3/4 of a loaf).

Last edited:
I was taking a test that spanned a lot of subjects... and then I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

Weird dream.

I dreamed I was saving the world from some evil being (yes it happens) and then that cats were walking all over me. Somehow, these things went together and the logical side of my brain thought it was insane (I have dream commentary). The one thing I remember most is that there was a woman with a white beret in her long, violet hair. She had matching eyes. I think that if I was writing her, I'd be weary and throw her out as a Mary Sue, but in the dream, she was the person in charge of the whole thing. Yeah, I think it was crazy too.

I don't remember it all that well, but I remember that it had to do with Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and 5d's. Like the two combined or something. XD

I dreamed that my dad used my laptop and managed to damage it so badly, its shell had fallen off. I was relieved to wake up and discover it was just a dream.

I had a dream that there weren't any tables in the caf at my school, but just couches. You had to use the pullout beds as tables.

i dreamed of one of my best friends was talking to someone about seeing a movie or reading a book and neither party wanted me in the conversation which made me really angry when i woke up

I dreamt that my family and I went and stayed at some fancy resort. But I got lost in it because it was so huge, and once I finally got back to our room, weird things kept happening, like strangers being in there with us, and I kept losing things.

It was kind of bizarre, but possibly related to the fact that I don't like hotels.

It was a mafia game-the few people I remember who were in it were FinalArcadia, me, Lithuania, HCL, NfiNity, America*, Mintaka, and Umeko-and it was all in real life. We were gathered in this huge field, and it literally played out like a regular mafia game, with the Day 1 random votes and everything.

But...the deaths were real. Day 1, Mintaka was lynched, and she...actually died. Was hung. And then the night happened, and all of us went to sleep, and when we woke up, Umeko was dead. Her chest...was just covered in blood... And her eyes were just so dull and unfeeling...

The votes continued, but I remember that, in the dream, I could've sworn I was seeing the spirits of Umeko and Mintaka, these sad looks on their faces. The day ended in no lynch...The cycle continued for a bit, different people dying, different lynches. The next nightkill had been Lithuania...then America* was lynched... And I was still seeing their ghosts, all of them just so upset and sorrowful...They were all innocent, in case you couldn't guess.

And then, in the night 'phase' (for lack of a better term), I was the one killed. I had woken up (in the dream) just before I was actually killed; I'd managed to get out of the way of the weapon quickly enough, but when I was running away, I tripped. I had gasped and tried to push myself up so I could start running, but I only directly connected with the weapon, knocking my head right back onto the floor. The weapon was apparently was strong enough to kill me, and it was at that exact moment I woke up.

It was freaky as all hell. >.>

I dreamed that my house was on fire so I jumped on the fridge for no apparent reason.

I don't remember it very well, but what I do remember is that my younger brother wanted to evolve his Pikachu, so I dumped my stones out on a table: a fire stone, a mango "moon stone" (
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif
), and a lemon drop "thunderstone." I couldn't remember if Pikachu had any evolved forms besides Raichu (
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif
), and I don't remember if it nodded or shook its head when I asked.

Suddenly, it went to grab the "thunderstone," but since that was hidden behind the "moon stone," it touched the "moon stone" first. Once it had the "thunderstone," it walked off somewhere. What I thought was odd was that whichever stone it touched, it didn't start evolving immediately. A little later, I asked my brother if he was happy with what his Pikachu turned into. He wasn't. I asked if it turned into the wrong form. It did. (Though I don't know just what it turned into, as he never said [or I forgot], and it never showed up again.
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif
)

I, my sister, and my families are at 'unknown' hotel and town. Seemed legit ._.

I tried to show my mom an anime called Diamond Dust, but she didn't seem too interested...

My guitar strings breaking when I'm playing for a big crowd. I'm preparing to do that in a couple months and I'm worried I'll mess up.

I don't remember it that well, but I do remember it had to do with some spiders that were around and it made me freak out in the dream. o_O;

It was one of my many dreams where I'm in school (but never my actual school), and something goes wrong.

This time, I was in a physics class, and there was a young teacher who I was intimidated by for being so serious. I never did the homework in his class because I thought he didn't check it... and of course he ended up counting it for a grade, which devastated me. And he then proceeded to tell me how disappointed he was in me, which got me really panicky.

Those kinds of dreams scare me the most...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom