• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

Last night, I dreamed that I was in Russia eating a poptart when I was invited to the Olympics. I wanted to fence but I had to do gymnastics. I fell and really hurt myself and then my mother woke me up. So yeah, pretty weird!

All I remember is that I was in some neighborhood that I don't live in and it got flooded..... then it looked like a swamp and I was panicking. It was weird. O_O;

I dreamt I was playing a new version of Pokemon Silver. I think it was called Fortified Silver, and it had platform sections in the game. (There was a huge mountain between Blackthorn City and New Bark Town. I also remember going round a neighbour's house where there was Star Wars music playing in the background.

My dreams are always very weird, twisted and I often remember very little of them, but I do remember the elements of it.

I dreamed of school, math (wut), my neglected science project, dogs, and various Pokémon stuff. Lugia was prominent, I think.

As to how all these very random ideas came together, your guess is as good as mine.

I was in class when the teacher (I keep wanting to say he was Mr. Bone from Doug at first but not later, but I'm not sure) announced a test. He made it sound like it was on whatever subject he was teaching (some sort of history?), but it was random trivia. Also, the numbering started at 20. Anyway, we were supposed to copy down the question and which answer (multiple choice) we thought it was, but whichever student was closest to the overhead projector kept moving the sheet up far too quickly. (I also specifically remember the numbers 24 and 27, if it matters.) I complain, the teacher asks if we're at least to a certain question, and I just give up. I start thinking about how I would have to put sheets of paper with troll face on them into a printer in order to troll people and wondering how to do it with the clear overhead projector sheets.
BMGannoyedsweatdrop.gif

I can't really remember the order in this part, but I remember two things:
1. I don't know if we were doing the same test, a different test, or just something else, but the overhead projector was still on... then I noticed my old classmate Deborah making hot cheese sandwiches on it! (Which somehow didn't block the projector at all.
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif
) She had already made a bunch by the time I saw her. I wanted to make some with fake cheese (though I briefly thought about how it doesn't melt well or taste that good hot), so I wait for her to finish... but then the class ends. :/
2. Somehow, we could see outside (does my brain just remove roofs or something?), and quite a distance away (at least a few miles), this thing that looked like white drawing (in the black sky) of a blimp skeleton just takes a nosedive. I wonder why it's doing that, then it crashes into some building (which was hidden by another building) and causes a large explosion. Someone (I keep thinking my youngest sister this time) was fiddling with the projector (I think), and I'm freaking out about the explosion and finally manage to tell her to look behind her... but she only looks beside her and sees... I forgot what, but it was interesting.
BMGannoyedsweatdrop.gif

Last edited:
I dreamt I was having adventures ala Phineas and Ferb. It was rather fun actually.

I dreamt that I was playing Pokemon Black 2. For some reason, everywhere in Unova was accessible from the beginning, and there was a level 2 Meoletta found near the beginning town. (Which was the Village Bridge, I think) The battle system was just like Pokemon Conquest, and I remember getting angry at myself for picking Tepig as a starter instead of Snivy. This is why I hate most of my dreams; I have no control over any of them.

Running with a bunch of Aipom. It was weird, as I was an Aipom myself.

In my dream, I was at my grandma's house, but I was mad at her about something. And there were some items that had been lost in her house of mine that apparently were important to me (only one I recognized from real life, my old Winnie the Pooh umbrella), and I was crying because I couldn't find them.

It was very weird. Although... I do wonder whatever happened to that old umbrella...

I was writing a comic book with some random people, and all of us looked like anime characters and communicated by speech bubbles.

Electric sheep.
No, I wish.

Just an odd nightmare wherein I was lost in a random city and a small elephant like...thing was chasing me. There weren't any other people or cars. I've never been good at remembering dreams so a lot of stuff happened that I can't recall, but it ended with the creature floating to a helicopter and trying to shoot me with the copter's machine guns.

I don't remember it that well, but I do remember it was something about me at a Zoo with lots of water and Pandora Hearts...

WARNING: It's kind of long, includes non-descriptive death, and horrible story-telling.
Well.....I was in this house, and everything was kind of tinged blue, like there was frost everywhere, when there really wasn't, and somehow I knew that I needed to get my Pokeballs (which had my Pokemon) that were held somewhere inside the house. I also knew that someone was hunting me and was going to kill me, so...yeah. I finally found the room, but when I opened the weird-fridge-thingie that held my pokeballs, it made a loud noise, alerting whoever-it-was-that-was-trying-to-kill-me. I thought I was upstairs, but when I turned around to get out of their fast, there was a sliding-door, opening to a pool area, which then lead out to the backyard. It was really hard to open, but when i finally did, I ran around to go to the front. When I was almost there, running along the side of the house, because there was the fence to my right, the pursuer stepped in front of me...he had been waiting outside for me to escape. I thought some pretty nasty words, there, too. Then I ran around him, and tried to jump over this little...pool-thing. I fell in, and...the dream started over again. This time, when confronted outside the house, I ran down the street, and no-one was in their houses to hear me cry for help. Then....the pursuer caught up with me, and he had a knife, and, well...I kind of woke up screaming. Derp. x'd

So I had a dream that we were playing mafia in Rite-Aid

but we were all our avatars

like FinalArcadia was just walking around as Tron nbd and HCL was a person's sketch or whatever

and instead of posting your votes, you wrote it down and stuck it somewhere in the store

idek

I dreamed that I hadn't done some things I was supposed to do, and I was very relieved when I woke up and realized that I had, in fact, done them.

It's especially interesting when it's a long time ago - like, a dream where you're worried about graduating from college when I graduated three months ago. Or even high school (I had one of those dreams recently).

I had a dream where I was trying to make a Dr. Faker signature. ...Kind of odd.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom