• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

A bit difficult to explain in detail, so I'll just put it briefly: a combination of Manhattan and Disney World, two places I've been itching to go back to.

I dream of social situations. How I wish it would have turned out

Last edited:
That was odd and rather disconcerting.

I was at a school of some sort, and apparently, there were going to be three groups/lines (don't remember what exactly they were; one was heaven, one was hell, and there was a third). A person (don't think I saw them, and I don't even remember if they sounded male or female) came to gather up all the Christians to lead them out of the school, and I decided to join. Mostly (mostly) at peace with my decision, we marched, literally glowing, out of the school to another room. I wanted to stay in this room (just a somewhat crowded safe room, though I was apparently expecting to gain a blue spiritual body not unlike in the expanding brain meme), but man did I have to pee.

So I went out to find a bathroom, and the school was now crumbled, burning, red-tinted chaos with suffering people running around (not sure what happened to the other two groups individually). After I apparently managed to go to the bathroom, I found my brother, who was just sitting there in what used to be a classroom, quietly thousand-yard-stare crying... except he wasn't him, but some sort of... tall, doughy, somewhat humanoid felt toy? 0_o And I remember either playing with (flipping up and down) or imagining playing with his eyes, which weren't eyes but a single line of fabric sticking out of his face like a thin visor (lolwat). I think I tried to lead him away, thinking or saying "This isn't fair. This isn't fair," but I don't remember what happened to him. I (we?) got back to the room (at least I thought it was, though I had my doubts), and apparently there was a choice of movies on the TV, none of which I remember, and there weren't any movies anyway because it turned into people (including myself, I think) either "hacking" someone else's computer (don't remember for what; music?), chatting (don't remember about what), or both.

last night I had a nice dream where I did stuff with the guy I like. Also there was another dream where a guzzlord was systematically attacking a school, and some of the school's students banded together to stop it.

It was pretty weird. The dream I had last night was set on a very small island in a sort of polar area. The air was cold, and the ground was covered in fluffy snow. There was a dark blue ocean surrounding the island, and two parallel sets of train tracks stretched from the little snowy island to the icy mainland in the distance. Not sure why train tracks would be there anyways, but one of the tracks had a colorful, almost toylike locomotive on it with an actual smiling face, like something out of a kids’ show. I think there was a more realistic, black locomotive on the other track, but it was largely absent for most of the dream. Anyways, I was tasked with shoveling snow to the side of the tracks on the island, but I ended up blocking the colorful locomotive, which seemed only mildly upset and politely smiled at me in silence. I don’t even remember the other person on the island with me, but they wanted me to raft around the island to do something for some reason. They pushed a thin, flimsy-looking raft of clear plastic onto the dark, rippling water. I guess I hesitated because it looked like it kept dipping underwater in places, so it ended up drifting out of reach to the other person’s disappointment.

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, 'cuz this one's a ride. Ok, so it begins with an interstellar prince trying to develop an incredibly powerful artificial life form to present to his father, the interstellar king, at the interstellar gathering in order to win his approval. He's eventually successful, and plans to present this ultimate life form to his father at the end of the assembly where the rest of the king's subjects presented themselves. He never got the chance however, as while a gigantic tentacle alien with a huge eyeball (actually somewhat reminiscent of a certain Smash Ultimate Spoiler) was presenting itself, a huge robot somewhat resembling an eye (the dream must've had a thing for eyes at this point, ok?) showed up, and used some kind of cosmic power to effectively wipe the existence of everything in the area, aside from The 10th Doctor, who was there, apparently. The robot then proceeded to turn the place into a huge factory of some kind, which The Doctor was able to escape with few troubles. It then turns out that this new factory place is in a futuristic city of some sort. The Doctor wanders the city for a little while, before chancing upon some people in an office building who'd been detecting and studying the cosmic energy that affected the place just before. The Doctor refuses to tell them anything about it or where it came from, but they're somehow able to weasel the location of the factory out of him, and they run off to take a look. The Doctor chases them to try and make sure they don't end up getting annihilated. They inevitably get into trouble as the robot attempts to use the same cosmic energy to wipe them out of existence, but then Akuma from Street Fighter shows up and saves them by blocking the cosmic energy, because apparently he can do that. Then the cosmic energy must've caused some kind of dimensional collapse, because characters from all different universes showed up and started to fight the robot. Harry Potter was there, so was Piccolo, and Yugi Mutou, and I think I remember Dr. Eggman too. I have no idea what happened next though, as I was so rudely awoken. Like, not an "and then I woke up" sort of ending, an "and then someone else woke me up". I could easily have kept sleeping and seen where this went, but, nope.

The most recent one I remember? I was at the local racetrack during some racing event (I do work there sometimes, during racing events and a big music festival) but I wasn't working there. I was wandering around the aisles looking at the food and drink stands, far more dressed-up than anyone else there, looking for someone or something, feeling lost among the aisles of tents and stalls.

That lost feeling, and being aware of my dream self (which was different than my waking self) really stuck with me after I woke up.

Ok, I just found this thread today but according to search, it says last post from 31st Dec 2018... gee, that's not helpful. Yes, I wasted my time to find this thread.

Anyway, here is quote from Random Messages 3.14 thread:
Oh, I had weird dream... it's about zombies but they're not traditional. They don't look like rotten corpses and only come out at night. Well, you're thinking: 'hey, that's vampires' but no. They're just humans at day but become zombies as the sun sets. Basically, uh... they're just some virus sleepwalkers. I've no idea how they start to appear. They can inflict anyone by biting. Also, they have super strength but it's just human strength with limiter removed. The way to stop them by use UV light on them and they'll return as human. Unfortuately, they don't get proper sleep. So they're pretty forced to sleep during day or they die of sleep deprivation. That's not sleepwalkers, I guess. Also, they suffer tore muscle tissues, tendons, ligaments, broken and fractured bones, the result of using too much hysterical strength.
Anyway, some random flatmates and I barricaded our dorm flat to stop zombies until the sun rises, we opened door to let sunlight hit them. They're now very grumpy, sore, tired humans. Then I woke up. I never find out their journey to find cure before they die of sleep deprivation.

I had a dream that some of the staff were playing a game that had consequences IRL. @ZinnLav and I think @SoaringDylan were there, and @Lone_Garurumon was on his turn and it gave him the ability to walk through walls IRL. I don't remember what I or the other players got.

Oh, boy, it's mostly just messy scenes all jumbled in my memory. There were... People. And they were taking some kind of intelligence test on another planet, but the inhabitants looked human. Whether actually human or Star Trek style humanoid aliens I couldn't tell you. Then they were in jail but a couple of them busted out with one of them insisting on sticking close to another one because of a promise to their brother or something. Also I was there apparently, and I had a blue and white dog named Dodger that was as big as I was.

See, told you it was a mess.

i had a fist fight with the old spice man and i won. my hands were Wearing the golden gantlets from the legend of zelda ocarina of time and he was wearing the silver gantlets form the same game as the other gantlets.

Part of what I dreamt last night took place inside some sort of weird aquarium. I was in a fancy but ominous lobby area colored mostly white with a really high ceiling, and there was a staircase to the left, on either side of which were windows to some of the water tanks. Through the glass on the right of the staircase, in the tank at the back wall, I saw a tall sea anemone of some kind with long, feathery tentacles. A diver was in there, and he grabbed a poor small, black fish that looked like it was severely injured and flailing, then put it in reach of the sea anemone, which rapidly grabbed the fish with a tentacle and pulled it in to eat it. Afterwards, I saw it grab other, healthy fish that swam within reach and swallow them one by one just as quickly. I think I turned away to get someone’s attention and show them what I was seeing, but when I looked again, the anemone had turned into a group of tall leafy sea dragons, but they were still staying in that spot and swiftly snaring fish with long, skinny tongues instead of tentacles, which of course actual leafy sea dragons do not do. So that was weird.

Another part of my dreams had to do with a woman I like. In my dream, she posted a couple video blog entries of some sort with rather enjoyable content, I shall say. I also met some guy in my dream who apparently liked her, too. This guy in my dream was tall and thin but perhaps more muscular than me, wore a long-sleeved plaid shirt and jeans, and had neat black hair and a nice mustache and goatee combo going on. I think there was an awkward introduction and maybe some mild drama and yelling involved, but I don’t think either of us wanted to escalate it to anything ugly despite our mutual jealousy, so I guess we dropped it, though I don’t really recall any specific details of our interaction. He seemed nice, I guess.

One last part of my dream that I can vaguely recall happened in what I assume was a hallway somewhere else in the aquarium from before, though the walls and floor were a plain, dull gray metal, which differed from the ornate-looking lobby I dreamt earlier. There was some sort of mutant, wide-bodied, shark-like creature waddling through the hall on four thick, short legs, its skin all dripping wet, letting out snorts and grunts as it walked. Its body shape was actually rather similar to an Avalugg. At some point it seemed to be pursuing a human baby in the hall, which was being steered around wildly to safety in a motorized stroller, remotely controlled by a man. I don’t know if I’m remembering this detail wrong or not, but I think the man in question resembled Madmartigan from the old movie Willow which I had actually watched last night some time before going to bed. It would sort of make sense though, considering Madmartigan did rescue an infant with reckless driving in the movie, albeit in a completely different way.

had a dream that there was like a cocktail party at my "house" (didn't resemble any house I've ever lived in th0), and the maid got drunk off of five piña coladas and started yelling really loudly and complaining about things that were happening at the party, like a home movie we were watching. :confused:

I dreamt that I was at an airplane museum and I met a cute woman, and somehow it actually led to us sharing a (slightly awkward) kiss. So that should definitely have been my first clue I was dreaming. Then she and I went on this weird amusement ride that seemed to be a giant, multicolored glider that launches up out of the building and into the parking lot, taking along who I think was her young son (she was single, though). Unfortunately, something apparently went wrong with the ride and her son didn’t make it. :/ Cut to a brief scene where she and I are sitting on a couch in a darkened room, looking depressed.
Thanks for killing the romance, my subconscious.

So I'm going to a wedding early next year, like, for real. The last dream I had was of me, the bride of said wedding, and my ex-best friend from middle school (the bride does not know this girl IRL) sitting around a picnic table in a park, and my ex-best friend saying "Oh my god I can't believe I'm going to miss your wedding!!" and I was ignoring her by screwing around on my phone because she was being really super dramatic about the whole thing and the bride looked like she just wanted to escape this girl but didn't want to be rude.

Just normal dream: Everything in my house is exactly same as in real life... except that fridge's contents. I just went to open it and found out it is full of orange juice (various brands) with pint of milk in one corner.

Now I’ve had a dream that I saw a neighbor of mine I really like while with my dad in some fast food place, but then said neighbor had a sudden heart attack or something while standing in line and he died. :c I said something weird to a bunch of random people about “dedicating the day to him and my dad” or whatever. Then I waited outside on a bench for this girl that looked like Lana Lang from Smallville to show up, and I had to personally deliver the news to her, which was rather uncomfortable. Then I took her into some deep cave in the jungle, the path through which was on some sort of wide, shallow aqueduct of sorts over a very steep drop. The aqueduct was made of stone on the bottom and side rails made of many long, thin logs and branches, with the water flowing in the direction away from the cave entrance. Following the direction of the flowing water, we reached one of the levels of the aqueduct, which had a circular portion that went around a tall, patterned, cylindrical stone structure of some kind (possibly a fountain) with a trio of long logs or branches balanced against each other. The three logs collapsed and fell into the water, and the current carried the logs into deeper, darker part of the cave where we did not follow. I went closer to the entrance of the cave again, while the girl appeared to be enjoying running and jumping around nearer the stone cylinder.
Yeah, it was a weird dream.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom