• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

My family just moved into this weird house. It has 8 floors e so we went to exploring. Each floor has just one room with staircase. My bedroom is located on 7th floor (that's 8th to American readers) and it was incomplete because ceiling has hole. I went to look in attic and it was in state of repair. For some reason, it has Lego buildings from Star Wars Prequel era. Anyway, I went to outside to having a look at this house and thinking this is much nicer than my small house. Then I realised it doesn't have toilets and bathroom. I woke up in middle of night and went to toilet.

I was in a classroom in, presumably, high school, and it was the time between classes. I was confused what class I was supposed to go next, and somehow there were some student body reps there who wanted to help me out by getting or confirming my class schedule, which I found helpful. I don't remember much in between stuff, but I ended up outside the school and they finally gave me a sheet of paper that said something like "Your second semester schedule is identical to the first semester." Eventually I remembered (within the dream) that I usually kept my class schedule in my expanding organiser (accordion folder thingy), and I think I poked around in it before finally pulling the schedule out to look at. I remember the schedule being either blurry or missing stuff. I think I woke up sometime after that. It threw me off a lot since it's been a long while from the last time I had a dream of school.

Fun fact: I actually used one of those expanding organisers from 8th to 12th grade (the same one even XD), each slot was for each class and the extra slots was for whatever miscellaneous school stuff.

I was with my friend and she was playing Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild on my Switch, just going through the end of her playthrough of the game. She had reached Ganon, but she was in an entirely different space than where you normally fight Calamity Ganon, not to mention that Ganon was in his Gerudo form. She asked me for help and I went to fight him, believing her scenario all normal. I snuck through a different part of the castle that I have never seen in the game, encountering a walking Guardian in a location I didn't recognize. Then I escaped unharmed somehow and went up to fight Ganon who actually looked more like Demise, outside, and I recall thinking like "I don't remember this fight for some reason." And I was also struggling with it. Then I woke up, semi-confused and upset I couldn't beat Ganon in my dreams. It wasn't until the fog in my head cleared that I realized that the game I had experienced in my dream, while in the same Art Style as BOTW, was completely made from my own mind in my dream state, and that the actual game played out differently.

I had this dream over a week ago, but it’s the last one I remember and it gets pretty weird. It started out with my parents, brothers and I all walking in a city, on our way to go somewhere to paint ceramic gifts to surprise my mom with. Of course, in real life, my mom wouldn’t be tagging along for this, nor would my youngest brother be, and we weren’t at the same place we’d go in real life either. This became apparent before we even walked in, because we all had to open the hidden entrance together by stepping on white tiles on the pavement in a very particular manner. I think some random kid from the city joined in, too. Once we were all standing on the tile pattern, the tiles glowed and the entrance revealed itself on the side of a building where a door wasn’t apparent beforehand, like something out of a spy movie. Of course, the secrecy of this entrance was questionable because it was pretty out in the open, but anyways, we stepped inside and took an elevator, which I’m pretty sure went down underground. However, it only got weirder from there, since it seemed to open up directly into this locker room area, where we were all apparently required to take showers without so much as a stall for privacy. I was dreading it, but luckily I got to skip that experience when my youngest brother ran off and I had to go follow him elsewhere in the building. There was quite a contrast between the bright blue, artificial appearance of the locker room and the atmosphere in the spacious rooms ahead, which were more softly-lit, had hardwood floors, and were joined by short stairs as they went gradually lower. My youngest brother had managed to get away from me pretty quickly, so I continued walking after him. However, the toddler running off on his own apparently caught the attention of a security guard who was some ways behind me, who suddenly started to chase after him. This made me nervous and I sped up my pace as well, until finally I reached my youngest brother and picked him up. The security guard approached me and asked about my relation to the child, so to prove that I was his older brother, I opened my phone up and showed the guard an old photo of him on a tricycle. This picture was odd because 1) no such photo of my brother exists, and 2) it was dated December 2016, which my youngest brother was not yet alive for. Anyways, the guard and I laughed it off (he was really quite amicable), then once we were done chatting I proceeded to carry my brother back the way we came. Interestingly, we passed through some sort of cafe that I don’t recall going through on the way down. Interestingly, Rainami was seated at one of the tables there, except she appeared as Marnie in the dream. We exchanged hellos as I passed by, except I choked up the first time I tried to utter it and then repeated it louder, which drew some looks from the other people in the cafe. Then I walked into some tall room with white and blue tiling, an information desk, and a large bunch of white and blue balloons, which gave a sort of “car dealership” feel to it. I think that’s where I met up with my dad again, and he took me to my other three brothers, who were by now painting their own projects for our mom. One of my brothers was painting a little fox sculpture orange and black, which reminded me of Nickit, except it was painted with a lot more black. Weirdly, his sculpture started to chip at the bottom, apparently made of some sort of flimsy cardboard rather than ceramic. Then my mother decided to check up on us, which of course ruined any surprise factor to my brothers’ projects. :v
After that portion of the dream, there was also a sequence that took place in what was probably the same building, but not entirely from my perspective; it involved some criminal guy who apparently kidnapped the young son of someone I know on Discord (and who I’m 90% sure doesn’t have a son in real life), tried to smuggle him through the building, and somehow got stuck inside a can of oats along the way (which is also possibly where he was hiding the child?). He ended up in the car dealership room, where for some reason I was waiting with that other Discord user (and the dream went back to my perspective at that point); however, since I didn’t have a face to the user’s name, he only appeared to me in the form of his pink Garchomp avatar. Weirdly, instead of a physical confrontation, the Discord user and I managed to get the child back by beating the criminal in a social media battle. I guess.
My dreams sure are something.

I was sleeping in a room in someone's house, then I was told to move because there was going to be a funeral in that same room. So I did. They bought in a black casket with a young woman in a black dress and placed it on top of a dresser. The entire room was just the same as always, there were no flowers, nothing set up for a funeral of any kind. It was just a casket in a windowless room filled with dressers and cabinets. My family was over and we all stood in a circle in front of the casket, looking at the woman. Then me and everyone else left the room.

But what was weird after that was that everyone started barricading the door with boxes. They stacked a pile of boxes so high that I couldn't see the door to the room anymore. The body was still inside. People told me to ignore the room and forbade me from entering it. I didn't understand any of this. Over the next few days, people would walk by the boxes and pay no attention to them. I began flipping out about the body behind the door, but nobody listened.

The last part that I remember was that I had realized I forgot something important in the room, since I was apparently staying in it earlier. I told people I needed to get in the room because I forgot something, but my mother insisted I forgot nothing and I just misplaced it elsewhere. I was insistent that it was still in the room, but I really didn't want to enter because of the body being in there. I began panicking and flailing around on the ground. People got really angry with me and began to yell. I ultimately ended climbing up the boxes and pushing them aside to get to the door. What I think I forgot was some kind of anti-anxiety pill thing? They were blue and looked like Skittles. I was desperate to get them so I could calm down. Inside the room, the lights were off and the casket was closed. I began to frantically search all the drawers for anything I could find, but I found nothing.

Then I woke up extremely stressed out. Worst night of sleep I've had in a while...

A few nights ago, I saw a weird dream which I don't remember completely, but I remember it involved a pirate ship-like ship in the middle of the sea and a Guzzlord. For some reason, the Guzzlord was sent flying into the air, and then crashing back down, back-first. It crashed through the deck of the ship and kept going down and down and down, crashing through more and more floors. Even deeper than the ship, like it was now doomed to continuing that endless fall through floors forever.

I dreamt that I had banned someone somewhere accidentally, and I tried to find them in real life to apologize.

I don't remember much about my dreams, mainly cause they're batshit insane, but one thing that I always remember from my dreams is me waking up in a cold sweat because dream me tripped on a curb like a clown and fell flat on his face.

It's strange, even if I don't mind it at all, after all, I honestly think it's pretty funny.

It was the morning of November 4th, and Trump had won re-election. It was pretty much the exact same scenario as 2016 - a critical mass of voters stayed home, which in the end hurt Joe Biden more.

And in my dream I was thinking to myself, "Ugh, I KNEW this was gonna happen...I am so ashamed to be an American."

I had this dream several days ago, but it still sits in my mind. I was still in school, and we had locked down for quarantine. Everyone was forced to get tested and there was someone going around dorms testing people, and I ended up testing positive. Then I was forced to go on a bus with a bunch of other sick people, and for some reason, I didn't like that idea and I consciously realized that I was in a dream, and thought about going back in the dream. I ended up being stuck in a new dream where I got my phone stolen.

This dream was kind of big for me though. I'm not sure if I believe much in lucid dreaming, but I've been trying to see if I could do it for a while, and I was conscious of the fact that I was in a dream and tried to do something about it. I haven't been anywhere near this close since then though.

Last night, I saw a dream of giant, Lapras-like creatures that I observed from a building, I think. Here's a description of them I wrote in Discord earlier today:
Screenshot_20200526-112821.png

Plus, their lower jaws were longer than in that emoji, and I recall one of them being actually alive and possibly being observed by spectators.

I've been having a lot of weird, vivid dreams lately. I know even last night's was a lot, but what I remember doesn't paint that picture.

I had that lovely kind of dream where my need to use the bathroom enters the dream and in the dream I have to go and I'm looking for a bathroom but can never find one. This one in particular I did find one, but it had a bunch of doors that I needed to shut for privacy, but before I could do so, someone ended up entering and so I couldn't go. (or I may have been entering multiple bathrooms and finding that none of them had private enough doors. IDK)

I appreciate my brain holding it for me when I'm not awake... but could it maybe not dream about it? Lol. Geez.

I only very vaguely remember the dream before that happened. It's hard to even describe. I just remember there being a room that was very long, but had windows. It gives me both hospital and college vibes at the same time, which I know makes no sense. And I think there may have been someone in there that was going to get medical care and we (I think my mom was there?) were watching over to make sure they were okay until they were wheeled out.

The latter part of the dream I mentioned up above in detail didn't seem to happen in this same place. In fact, it seemed to happen in a more residential place, but more like a shared residential space, and some of the bathrooms were like closets and had clothes hanging up (and I remember seeing a dress in one of them and thinking it was really pretty, and that I needed it). o.o

Last night, I had a dream where the news announced that social distancing was finally ending and our Prime Minister would be doing the first legalized hug live on TV to set the new law in motion. I can't remember who he was hugging, but people around him and everyone who was watching were chanting "Hug! Hug! Hug!" and after a few awkward minutes, they finally hugged and the whole nation cheered. Then we all got drunk and started hitting each other like pinatas.

Seriously weird stuff and I doubt Boris would ever do anything like that, but makes a welcome positive change from the dreams I've been having of riots and fire.

I had a dream where I was at my first university - the one I dropped out of. I've been dreaming of being there a lot lately. I don't understand why my dreams are focusing on that university. It's sad I had to drop out and all, but that was a long time ago and I have since gone to another university and graduated. This university I keep on dreaming about doesn't even offer my grad degree, so... There's not much there for me anymore.

The dream also began in my job that I just quit from, and some coworkers continued to be in the dream until the end. Lol.

I had a dream where I was a part of an ensemble again which seemed to be one at the university I graduated from a couple of years ago. My brain is shaming me for not being able to be in ensembles regularly as of late, isn't it? Very detailed dream. I wasn't the only oboist, even though I was at that university, but the ensemble oddly enough kept on changing where we set and at one point I was surrounded by flutes. Lol

Okay, but this dream had a weird feature, the practice room for the ensemble required me to walk through an abandoned building to get to it. One that was bright, but did not feel safe, like someone could come out at me at any time.

In the dream, I was also alone when I was at home and I was disorientated when I woke up and glad I wasn't alone.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom