• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

Last night, I had spent time to swat flies in my house... then I had dream of 1 foot fly on staircase. I screamed for my mum, and she brought biggest fly swatter ever I've seen to kill it. Too bad, it was just dazed.
Now I can recall clearly, this fly was stumbling, not flying... I guess it was dying of old age.

A bizarre dream that started out more down-to-earth.

Some ensemble I was in was on a trip to Canada. Somewhere down the line I decided I didn't want to go so I ended up back at home. But then I thought "We were going to Canada, it'd be the furthest North I've been by a wide margin. I can not miss out on that chance!" So my parents ended up driving me to try to catch back up with them, us hoping that I could change my mind and they'd take me back. We ended up meeting at some restaurant.

But...then I have no clue what happened here, but it switched to something creepier. The transition to this is hard for me to remember, but somehow I ended up on a bus with people I did not know, but apparently they were going to Canada as well, so I just went along. It was then that it dawned on me that this was now a horror dream. I began to suspect that the people on the bus were dangerous. Like creatures that were going to eat me. They began getting creepier and I struggled for some reason but ended up jumping out of the bus onto the road. I was hoping they wouldn't stop and come back for me. It was pitch black outside and very, very scary. I became aware that there were other figures out walking along the side of the road with me, and then these two figures in what appeared to be little carts all dressed in black with a black helmet concealing their faces started driving around me and I was scared.

But then, one of them got out of the cart and took off their helmet and revealed they were Sam Winchester from Supernatural. LOL. The other one was Dean. And they started fighting off the dangerous creatures and protecting me.

The beginning is a blur that I can't remember for the life of me, but eventually it worked towards a group of heroes engaged in a three-way superpowered soccer match in a nightclub to stop an evil villain from doing... Whatever it was she wanted to do. They were winning, but then the villain lady did a thing that removed magic from the area, and then they were all powerless because their powers were all in some way magical. Except that Mario Mario of the Super Mario Brothers was on that team, and it turns out he'd just been using a regular-ass gun the whole time. So then it just turned into a fight between an evil martial arts lady and Super Mario with a gun in a nightclub, while Hatsune Miku sang Melody on stage.

And then I woke up.

mine was a more saddened nightmare

as I had fallen asleep watching a documentary about GRBs (gammy ray bursts) had a dream that one had happened where I live, where my friend lives is opposite side of the country unaffected by GRB, in my dream/nightmare I had sent them a message on Discord saying 'I'm slowly dying, thanks for the fun'

(of course it would be impossible to send any messages, once the GRB strikes all electronics would be instantly fried on the side hit by the GRB)

I dreamt of some weird Winnie the Pooh game... it had typical 7th gen (Xbox 360/PS3) graphics and some sort of management system. Pooh makes list of activities for his friends (like planting, crafting, etc) but Pooh must eat fruits/honey in order these tasks get completed.

Then he went to his room to use 90s computer (yup, CRT monitor and rectangular case) to play some games. One of games is the hell platformer that looks like it is ripped from Contra NES game. In that game, you can't attack and you must dodge enemy attacks. First enemy encountered is skeleton that looks suspeciously similar (maybe Castlevania?). Of course, they are over the screen. There's no checkpoints... but if you open the map, it'll serve as checkpoint (more like save state). Though you need to be in safest place. Anyway, after losing lives and dodging skeletons, there was large bottomless pit... there were 20 Scarfies. I don't think 90s computer could load that amount... well, this was Xbox360/PS3 game, afterall. Anyway... yup, that Scarfy from Kirby. In permanent demon mode. However, unlike real Scarfy, they doesn't explode when charging towards you. Instead, it latches you and drags into air, looping. Time counter shows 60 seconds. Yup, 60 seconds. Anyway, it dragged Pooh to other side... wait, that's 50 Scarfies floating. Seriously. Then it went back where we started. Then to other side. Supposedly, this is mashing button event but it needs right timing or Scarfy'll drop Pooh to bottomless pit. I mashed soon as it towards to platform but it didn't release. Tried again but time counter reached zero, Scarfy exploded, killing Pooh. Then I woke up, annoyed. I don't have turbo controller.

I don't really remember it well, just that meteors(?) were occasionally coming down, and I did something to make one move (I don't remember what I did, and I don't remember what it was going to hit, just that when I did it, the meteor changed direction slightly and crashed into the middle of the pump area of the gas station up the road instead, making pillars of fire like the other places hit), and I don't know who was talking to me or anything else from the conversation besides that something is (things are?) supposed to happen/start "around this spring."

This one (or maybe two different related ones?) was very vivid and actually gave me a sensation of "It's not real?" when I woke up.

The first dream was very bizarre and depressing at first. It involves my ex (whom I have no clue why I dream about almost 5 years after getting over) but was very dark and depressing. I believe the dream started with her having passed away in some kind of accident. Although we haven't talked in years, I did get notification of this and was extremely saddened by it, because I wish her the best. But then the dream got all kind of fictiony with a "plot twist" that it wasn't actually her that died, but like a double of her (like an android or something?), and for some reason there was a secret society that made it happen this way and I was brought into it and ran into her herself. :lapras:

The second dream was also about her, but was less sci-fi weirdness and more us just talking. It's hard for me to decipher whether this dream is some kind of quasi-continuation of the above. I don't think the "secret society" was present in the dream at all.

Bizarre dreams, and I wish I'd stop dreaming about my ex. These were kind of disturbing. However, I suppose it's still better than the nightmares I had the night before where Trump had somehow won.

This one is unusually vivid; I practically never remember dreams, if I even get them.

So... the entire dream takes place in either a bizarre version of Kirby: Star Allies or at least some new installment that uses the same engine. Right off the bat, as Kirby enters a level; a weird loading prompt occurs. The game actually warns about a jumpscare. That's right, a jumpscare. There's even prompts on it that let you skip the cutscene altogether. But of course... that didn't get selected.

And...

...It's... quite frankly the most inefficient jumpscare that's ever been planned. No really, a 2D graphic of a grey star (albeit with the tip on the top being colored purple for some reason) just spins around the stage to blaring music while Kirby seems to cower at it. It then enters the stage properly, having morphed into a grey-skinned Starman enemy. But as soon as it just enters the frey, one of Kirby's allies, Gooey, steps in immediately and eats the enemy. He then becomes this.. TV-headed thing that basically looks like Commander Video (this guy) if he wore yellow on his body (I don't remember which parts but it was distinctly at his lower body and not at the top, which was black just like Commander Video) and if he had the snowman-esque proportions of a typical Kirby enemy (somefin like a Poppy Bros Jr., but without the Rayman-esque floating hands, it had stubby arms).
He was given the kind of flashy introduction shot that Star Allies does for bosses (basically this), and his name was... Velcro. Yeah, Velcro. He seemed to be... really important, as the moment that Gooey fused with that enemy, the soundtrack had completely overriden to a soundalike of Leon's battle theme from Pokemon Sword and Shield, and the entire 'playthrough' was him basically leading the way, breezing through enemies. I didn't get a good catch of his moveset because he just spammed the same move over and over as he dashed through the stage. From what I see, his basic attack was that he shoots a projectile at anything he faces, and any afflicted enemies took on his characteristics (black body, a screen for a face). I think the implication is that he temporarily turns said enemies to his side like a pseudo-Helper/Friend (which is redundant, as the premier gimmick of Star Allies in the first place was that you could indeed befriend enemies to act as allies), but since he just breezes through the stage after morphing those hapless enemies, I didn't get proof of that. I (at least, my dream self), also seemed to understand that said attack simply dealt huge damage to bosses, but again, no proof since the party didn't go on to face a boss afterwards.
The last part of the playthrough/dream was... quite frankly, an unusually mean-spirited moment. It's a small cutscene, but basically the new Velcro guy gets crowded by all of Kirby's friends; while Kirby looks on from afar, with a sad expression on his face as no one's paying attention to him. It then cuts to a flashback of the scene where Gooey steps up and eats the grey Starman; and the scene closes up to Gooey's usually vacant eyes. They appeared to glow orange, which implies there's something more going on with Velcro/Gooey, but I woke up immediately after.

last one was annoying i do get them at times... sigh

i dream that i was very late to work, somehow finished my work before close time

I had a dream where it was already Spring and trees were blooming and I was getting depressed and wondered why winter passed so quickly. I was so glad when I woke up and it's December.

was napping and dreamed that my bf had a mysterious second girlfriend who visited out of the blue and was using his oven to make food. I got mad and took out and ate whatever she was cooking. woke up like ???

Last edited:
Pretty weird dream last night. lol

A group including me ended up in either Africa or India. It was unclear. The first area of the dream was like US suburbs and I remember thinking "This doesn't seem like it belongs here", but then I met an individual who reminded me of a maintenance guy I used to work with. We were in a building, a bricked building like those you see in downtown US towns. I left the building and all of a sudden the building randomly tipped over causing me to frantically run away and take cover behind something as a sea of bricks passed by the sides of the object I was hiding behind.

The guy was still in the building and presumably passed away making me sad.

Some guy was running around just outside Walmart cosplaying as Corpse Husband. He wasn't wearing the mask or an eyepatch or anything, nor was his hair anything like his avatar (let alone curlier than that, as he described it; it was partially spiked up and short, kind of emo-looking yet not quite like anything I was finding online? actually, I can't quite remember it now...), but he was wearing a white shirt (minus the wine stains) and dark pants, plus there was that "you just know (who this person is supposed to be)" thing that happens with dreams.

Last edited:
I dreamt of zombie apocalypse in my hometown. Everything in that hometown is exactly same as in real life... except interior in house over there is generic because I never visit that house in real life. Anyway, in that house, we hold up against zombies. One guy is holding gun that looks like Hero Shot with its all upgrades from Splatoon 2. It doesn't just splat, it just kills. Like actual FN P90. Priest mentioned the church has a space shuttle in its basement and he suggested we should go to there. Okay, the space shuttle in church's secret basement. (Note: real life church doesn't have secret basement. I'm pretty sure.) We moved in group, picking off zombies and shut doors of church. Then went to basement and got on space shutttle. No countdown or anything, we just blast off. Idk where we go to... I think that church got destroyed.

i think i was on a school bus with some, maybe 3, people. i was at a school playground. my “teacher” at this school called my parents to say we were going on a field trip. WHERE ARE THE PERMISSION SLIPS IN THIS WORLD? anyway, i was on that bus, i don’t know what really happened at this part but the bus was driving and then got teleported to a SWIMMING POOL, then i forgot what happened next, then the bus BECAME MY HOUSE and then i don’t remember what happened next and i woke up. also at some point in the dream that bus became that school.

I don't remember too much, but I was a butcher and I had to prepare tonnes of steaks.

I don't have any butchery experience. Not really sure how my brain came up with that.

It was a jumbled mess of a dream where I was on a trip, but also during this time a Pokemon Direct came out and in the Direct they announced a "new" pair of games that was just another rehash of Gen I games and featured only Gen I Pokemon again and I was a bit frustrated.

Had a dream where I was going to sleep and when I woke up, I was at a train station that seemed slightly off. I eventually got on the train and went back to the apartment tower I lived in in the dream, no one seemed to know me and I thought it was odd because I thought I had only been asleep for a few hours or something. Turns out I had gone missing 35 years prior which made things stranger because I didnt look or sound any older than I had been prior to going to sleep. I put on a mask and cloak from a local thrift shop as I had no idea what was going on and began to stay at an apartment with someone who trusted me when I told them that I was apparently from 35 years into the past. Seems missing posters had gone up for me a week or two after I went to "sleep" and I was presumed dead after no one had been able to find me for a year.

I look outside and see the sun looks a little smaller and five winged and non-winged giant entities flying to the west in the sky issuing a head hunt for "someone who doesn't belong in the present time" and finding out I'm probably going to need to deal with all five entities before I might have a chance to go home. I ended up finding a couple of people I once knew living there but when I asked if they were familiar with names they had at one point, they just looked confused and walked off. I look outside once more and see the world is more steampunk looking in design and I go to buy a long pole for self defense, then I woke up.

Seems like it would make a nice concept for a story or a game.

I've been having a lot of music ensemble dreams lately. Hey, at least I'm not dreaming of my unrequited love (those dreams put me in quite a distressed state when I wake up). But both types of dreams are actually me pining for that I can't currently have, and are thus both kinda painful.

Last night I had a dream where I was in multiple ensembles at the same time. Somehow the context of COVID was there, but it was far in the background, as if it wasn't. lol. Anyway, the three ensembles were weird.

The first one was the concert band at my first university. The one where the most focus was put on. It was funny because I just turned up there without any warning thinking that because I'm an oboist they'd take me anyway. I remember it was the first day of the class, and I had just showed up without registering or anything. Anyway, the director was talking and I was waiting for the chance to introduce myself and ask if I could join. I remember a part of the class where those with questions were all raising our hands, and I remember keeping my hand raised and the director kept on picking everyone but me. Ouch. I don't know how this portion of the dream ended. I think I eventually got called and everything was fine. Indeed because I was an oboist I was just allowed to come marching into this ensemble without even being a student at the university or registered for the class. LOL. The audacity. (This likely comes from the fact that when I was a student there, I was invited to join the concert band on my then instrument, the bassoon, because they needed one. It was the lowest level band, meaning, yup, I could have just showed up with a double reeded instrument and got in without any question, probably. While I was a student. The dream itself was not realistic, obviously.)

The second ensemble was the strangest. Somehow the elementary school I went to way back in the day had an ensemble (they don't) and somehow I ended up in this ensemble with kids. Literally everyone there except for me was a kid. I think me in the dream was just like "Okay, well, I can just be a role model for these kids".

The third ensemble I don't even remember. I think the very concept of it was fuzzy. I think it included my director from the university I graduated from, but the ensemble itself seemed to be at my community college instead of the university.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom