• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I was walking down a road at night trying to get back from working at a store. They were trying to keep all the workers there even though there was no actual work to do so I just left and started walking home but it was hours away from my home and my phone was dead so I couldnt get any kind of ride. I finally got really tired and just sat down outside a building and I guess I went to sleep because the dream ended.

I had a dream where both of my maternal side grandparents were still alive. Usually these dreams don't even try to explain anything. But this dream was explaining to me that when I thought my grandfather died, he was somehow revived, or didn't die or something. The dream did not try to explain why my grandmother was okay, though.

A bit weird... But in a way it's neat to see them in a dream. The funniest thing about this dream was that my grandfather was interested in Pokemon. He was playing one of the Gen I games and I was thinking of introducing him to the later generations. lol

once i had this dream where i was on this waterslide, just being like “woah i’m in a dream it’s like midnight woah awesome!” and i was going down this swablu-colored waterslide. i forgot it was midnight and thought it was actually 12:37 PM and fell off the waterslide and floated over some gigantic clock, like if a clock could dynamax/gigantamax. that clock made me think it was 12:37 PM. after that i just did a fake-waking-up (false awakening?) thing that i sorta knew was also a dream??? and then i actually woke up.

I was in a local, daytime production of the musical Heathers. I might have been playing Veronica Sawyer, but there was also this girl in beige that was, like, standing with Veronica (I don't know who she was supposed to be) and I think I was playing her if not Veronica.

Note: This one ends on a dark note

I had a dream where I was driving a car. Now note, I don't drive, I can't drive. In this dream I was somehow doing it and it felt freeing, but then I realized that I was bad at it and I ran into something and ruined the car. For some reason I "forgot" about that, tried to get back into the car and it looked fine, but then I noticed the whole front part was missing (just straight-up missing, like it had been erased, not damaged lol) and so was the key.

I was near a lake or something and I have no idea why... but I started feeling down and was about to throw myself into the lake to end it all. :lapras: But then I woke up. Frightening, to say the least.

I think the most recent dream I remember was this:

I was infiltrating a big fort in the style of Minecraft, along with a partner in crime who I’m pretty sure was Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. I find the treasure I was looking for, a Lego diving helmet, when suddenly this short Minecraft guy who runs the place catches us and locks us in the room. He steps back through the door he came from to decide our fate, and I contemplate escaping through the window. It’s several stories up, but I muster up the courage to break the window and leap out of it into a conveniently placed pool down below. Everything goes black for a second, and then I’m swimming away through a river or something as the dream flickers in and out of blackness every few seconds, adding to the scariness of the situation. These two Minecraft thugs in suits pursue me, but I think I managed to get the upper hand on them and hit them to death despite my fright.

What’s especially funny about that dream to me is how it loosely relates to one I had weeks beforehand:

I was trying to find out where I could buy some rare Lego minifigure, and I go into this somewhat darkened upstairs room in a building I’ve never been to. There’s a little computer screen that I sit down in front of and use to search for the Lego figure. The only result I can find is an entry for just the hair piece, and it’s listed for an insane price that’s at least thousands of dollars. However, rather than just let me quit my search, the computer screen gives me an ultimatum: a text box with two buttons pops up and tells me that I can either choose to buy the piece for the listed price, or “admit that I’m a filthy pirate who intended to steal the Lego piece all along.” (No, I don’t remember the exact wording from the dream, but that was definitely the gist of it.) The text box also has a countdown timer counting down from ten seconds, and a video pops up with an automated message explaining that this short, bald person is going to come up to the room and kill me if I don’t click one of the buttons in time. This has me panicked, of course, so I dart out of the room frantically. I actually pass the short guy from the computer’s message on my way down the stairs, but he looks benign rather than murderous, and just gives me a seemingly confused glance. As I go through the lobby, I tell the guys there about their computer’s threatening message to me, but they just laugh it off, so I exit the building.

It’s pretty interesting that my dreams jumped from wrongly accusing me of Lego theft in one, to having me deliberately committing it in the next one :v

I think the most recent dream I remember was this:

I was infiltrating a big fort in the style of Minecraft, along with a partner in crime who I’m pretty sure was Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. I find the treasure I was looking for, a Lego diving helmet, when suddenly this short Minecraft guy who runs the place catches us and locks us in the room. He steps back through the door he came from to decide our fate, and I contemplate escaping through the window. It’s several stories up, but I muster up the courage to break the window and leap out of it into a conveniently placed pool down below. Everything goes black for a second, and then I’m swimming away through a river or something as the dream flickers in and out of blackness every few seconds, adding to the scariness of the situation. These two Minecraft thugs in suits pursue me, but I think I managed to get the upper hand on them and hit them to death despite my fright.

What’s especially funny about that dream to me is how it loosely relates to one I had weeks beforehand:

I was trying to find out where I could buy some rare Lego minifigure, and I go into this somewhat darkened upstairs room in a building I’ve never been to. There’s a little computer screen that I sit down in front of and use to search for the Lego figure. The only result I can find is an entry for just the hair piece, and it’s listed for an insane price that’s at least thousands of dollars. However, rather than just let me quit my search, the computer screen gives me an ultimatum: a text box with two buttons pops up and tells me that I can either choose to buy the piece for the listed price, or “admit that I’m a filthy pirate who intended to steal the Lego piece all along.” (No, I don’t remember the exact wording from the dream, but that was definitely the gist of it.) The text box also has a countdown timer counting down from ten seconds, and a video pops up with an automated message explaining that this short, bald person is going to come up to the room and kill me if I don’t click one of the buttons in time. This has me panicked, of course, so I dart out of the room frantically. I actually pass the short guy from the computer’s message on my way down the stairs, but he looks benign rather than murderous, and just gives me a seemingly confused glance. As I go through the lobby, I tell the guys there about their computer’s threatening message to me, but they just laugh it off, so I exit the building.

It’s pretty interesting that my dreams jumped from wrongly accusing me of Lego theft in one, to having me deliberately committing it in the next one :v
Have you sold the movie rights yet? :O

I dreamed last night I got on the boat to heaven
And by some chance I had brought my dice along
And there I stood, and I hollered, "Someone fade me"
But the passengers they knew right from wrong

...I wish that was what my dreams were like.

Last edited:
Okay, so I've gotta write this one down because it was a little odd, but also almost cohesive.

I was in... I want to say a choir room or something and that was wrapping up and this guy approached me. This guy was fantasy-like and the idea was that he had some power over me or something. Hard to explain. Anyway, I got frustrated and I ran away. He was following me but before he could get to me, I ran into another place, an establishment much like the other one that this guy was a part of, and that made him kinda begin to back off.

The vibe I got from these establishments is that they are some kind of elite, very closed society kinda colleges or something.

Now when I got to this new place, I was greeted like I was expected and I was to meet who was presumably the woman who runs the whole establishment. It was a very high society kind of establishment, so I was expected to act very, very proper. I was put in a room where I was waiting and there was a piano (of which maybe I'm expected to play music? Not clear) and I played it, and when I played it, it switched between sounding like a piano and sounding like a harpsichord. It also sounded like I was playing some really fast J.S. Bach fugue even though I was just hitting random keys.

Now somewhere after this, I learned that I was expected to dress like a noble lady from the 17th century or so would have and so I was. And after I was dressed up I was sent to a ballroom. And I had no idea what I was doing (the whole vibe of "I really just ran here unprepared" was strong). When I walked in an older man came up to me expecting to dance and I was like "OMG" internally. We got out on the floor and I tried my best to dance but I don't know how to and I messed up. I looked down and for some reason I was wearing tennis shoes and not something more fitting out of my outfit, and then when I couldn't dress, people got mad at me and my pampered wig was taken off and my real hair came flowing out.

Somewhere after this point, I was alone, maybe with the older man mentioned above. We were still engaged in impressing the woman who ran the place or something. But I decided that after that awkward dance with a man I would just come out and say "Hey, so, I'm not attracted to men, I'm a lesbian". He was shocked and homophobic, or at least the establishment was, I don't know.

That's around where the dream ended.

Wow, I'm finally starting to have Pokémon related dreams, and when I finally have a Pokémon related dream with a plot... oh boy, is it strange.

I had a dream where there was a Pokémon League conference or something (it was at a big, castle-like building near a forest but also a weird version of Disneyland Paris's Main Street), and I had to find a secret place to warn Leon that Chairman Rose was a hitman trying to target him (I think Rose was also trying to target Wallace and Winona? Who were sleeping with each other in one of the hotel rooms? Also he was targeting another couple, but I forgot who).

Last edited:
Oh boy buckle up here's a wild one:

So it was Christmas and I was at my dad's house and he gave us stockings. Inside mine was a yellow-orange Ball Python, so like my fam had randomly got me a snake and in this dream I had 2 others. The thing was,they didnt get me any supplies for it like a terrarium. At some point I lost the snake in the house. The house was also extremely messy. So I go through the house looking for the snake and end up finding it in my sister's room in a bag. Well then I lost it again,had to look for it and found it in a shoe. I then went downstairs with the snake and find the two other snakes are in tanks with no heat lamps whatsoever so I take the 3 snakes and put them in this giant tank with a heat lamp and thats when I woke up.

You know 'em, you love 'em, it was the classic "I've been out of school for years now why am I still having stressful dreams about it!?" dream.
In this particular dream, I was stressing out over an assignment that was due, but had absolutely zero idea what the fuck I was supposed to do for it. Eventually, on the night that it was due, with a blank word document, I noticed something on the assignment sheet. It was not a class I was taking. I had somehow grabbed an assignment sheet for a class I was not taking and convinced myself I had to do it and stressed out over it.
Also I had really long hair, which I think I noticed was unusual in the dream, but also didn't really dislike?

Hmm, my dream is weird and not very clear... We were at train station and went to underground. Instead of waiting for train, we walked along the tracks and squeezed in gaps in walls while trains rushed past. Two people I noticed that look like Martin Freeman and Mahito from Jujutsu Kaisen. Mahito is just normal human in my dream, though. At some point, we found room that filled by toilets (no privacy walls and some weird tall toilets that designed for 5m+ tall people) but we locked Mahito out for no reason so... he got killed by train. Then unlocked door to let more people in. Decided to walk further and ended up in some sort of control room. It didn't look like it is for trains. We moved on and... apparently, there was massive skeleton of stegosaurus in there. Mounted like in museum. Then there were rich people and giant mansion in the underground and it was party like the world had just ended.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom