• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I had vague dream of bunch of Charmander and Charmeleon riding on Santa's sleigh in sky. I don't remember who is pulling the sleigh but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that orange dragon... Suddenly, Oshawott came out of nowhere and took down sleigh with his shell.

Possibly inspired by the newest Lightyear trailer I saw a few days ago, my last night dream featured a crude, inflatable version of Emperor Zurg reciting his own version of Team Rocket's original motto to someone(s) - can't remember who, though - before noticing that the person(s) he was threatening had already left.

I dreamed I was staying at a hotel with my ex and my ex best friend. I think we were at a convention or something. They were acting like nothing was wrong, but I knew that I had basically cut them both out of my life. It was awkward and really weird and I didn't like it.

The only thing I remember is a whiteboard with "do do do do do" on it or sumfin' (one can't read text in dreams, so I am not sure) and that the dream involved double negatives.

The most vivid one I recall, involves me being stuck in the middle of a fight between a T-Rex and an enormous squid. I woke up when I got eaten by the squid in the dream. If it were to keep going, I would have hoped the T-Rex avenged my death.

Somehow I got popular and got tired of this attention and went to return my room that is excatly same as my room in real life. I went to sleep (yep, sleep within sleep) but woke up cold. Raised blind up and noticed this window opening. This window design is same in real life (top opens) but bottom open and it has super fancy art of Animal Crossing characters. All of them. I switched light on and discovered there are ants crawling over my bed.

Wile E. Coyote's failed ice cream stand that he built on a cliff. It wasn't even a ploy to catch the roadrunner or anything, he just decided to open an ice-cream place in the middle of that random desert they live in but no-one came to buy ice cream because they live in the middle of a random stretch of desert highway

I dreamed of playing Splatoon 3 much better than in real life. lol
Well, I'm pretty sure it is called Tetris Effect/Syndrome when you're doing one activity all day. Happened to me when I played Tetris and both old Splatoon games.

I had a dream where I had gone to Massachusetts. It is a trip my family and I plan to make early next year hopefully (in hopes my family likes it and wants to move there like I do). However, the most I remember was getting on the plane to go back home to Oklahoma. D: For some reason it wasn't my family I was on this trip with, and I was sitting next to a coworker from a former job who was very conservative. Even next to him, as the plane was beginning to take off, I lost it, began crying and saying "No.... Please, I can't go back. I'm losing my human rights by going back there!". The former coworker seemed a little sympathetic. Clearly not realistic for him.

This dream kinda mirrors the feeling I had when I went to Colorado in the summer and was on the plane to return home and got really distraught as we began to take off for the same reason. I didn't visibly express it like I did in my dream. But I sure did feel it. As we crossed the border back into Oklahoma I felt the rights being sapped back out of me.

I was at this weird... convention? I was with my class, and we were rotating through a bunch of classrooms learning about different things, except it was outdoors and none of the rooms had roofs or hallways.
I and one of my friends (who doesn't even go to the same school as me) ditched the crowd and found this field. There was a white school bus and some old dude in it. I remember talking to my friend and the dude started yelling at me like "HEY IT'S RUDE TO INTERRUPT SOMEONE!!!!"
We realised the bus wasn't going anywhere and ran back. At this point my friend vanishes and I find myself at the top of the stairs in my house. I talk to my brother, don't recall what he says. (I think he threw something at me?)! I talk to my mum and the dream ends.

I woke up and was like "The hell was that all supposed to mean?"

Hoo boy, I had a pretty trippy one last night.

I dreamt that my sister had met someone and they adopted a little boy together, but he had a weird condition or curse (I can't remember what it was). Every time he sneezed, he transformed into a warthog and could only change back by sneezing again.

Where that came from, I don't know. Then again, it was no weirder than the night before when I dreamt they announced a train-themed Pretty Cure.

Last edited:
I dreamed I was Sam Witwicky from Transformers and Optimus Prime was still Nemesis Prime and trying to kill both me and Bumblebee. I managed to get him to snap out of it, though and he started protecting us from some kind of alien entity.

I had a dream; I was back to 17. I was in school attending my Hindi lectures and reading about the dohas, which is my favourite part about the Hindi literature pretty much. Honestly waking up and thinking about it makes me feel very nostalgic lmao.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom