• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last thing that scared you?

impervious_gakko42

Barrychan
Reaction score
Figured since there's already threads for the last thing that made you happy, angry, upset, etc., there should be one for this.

Also because I just shrieked and threw my computer across the room after a stink bug landed on me.

My mother earlier today had the AWESOME idea to open the car door I was leaning on from my back, outside, without telling me a thing, while I was holding an open bottle of water... It went about as well as you expect -_-

This is stupid but my legs fell asleep while I was sitting down for a bit, and then when I got up and immediately almost fell over, I almost had a heart attack ;-;

reading the ingredients to a marshmallow packet, finding out that it had something i couldn't eat for, but i swallowed one anyhow because my body moves out of sync to my thoughts, panicking terribly

Playing Monster Hunter Rise, where I was just healing my character and quietly prepping to go after the target monster, when a Kulu-Ya-Ku (a large monster that looks like a dodo crossed with a velociraptor) suddenly breaks the silence, comes barging in from the left side of the screen and sends my character flying.

the awareness of my own mortality

EDIT: shit that uh, that was a little darker than I expected. huh.

A willie wagtail suddenly flying close to our balcony door, they're very fast and seeing that tiny black blur zoom in so close to where I was scared me half to death!! lol Third time it's done this now, guessing it's looking for a place to nest or something else. :chansey:

My "father" appearing at home an hour before I thought he would've, while I was on call with one of my girlfriends. Fastest hangup of my life

Back
Top Bottom