• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

Screenshots on my phone of some weirdo coming into this science server I'm in on Discord and asking about the logistics of some weird science experiment he wanted to do involving paying a homeless guy $50 to replace all of his blood with possum blood because possums are resistant to snake venom (even in context it doesn't make much sense). :confused:

I'd post them but there's a lot of them. If screenshots don't count, then the last picture I took was of the water in my sink coming out of my faucet at an angle for some reason. I dislike this new development.

A partial schematic for a fan controlling board that allows the user to run 12 volt fans at 5, 9, or 12 volts when the board is connected to a charger supporting the "Quick Charge" standard.
IMG_20190708_15290101.jpg

This misspelled sign I came across yesterday, thought it was funny and felt like keeping a record of it
IMG_20230503_170704.jpg

My broken fork from yesterday's dinner.

A picture of an empty can of Pringles with a Cloth-Drying Ball sitting on it (for context, I was trying to insert it inside that can like one would insert Tennis Balls into an appropriate cylinder container, but the ball was too big to fit in)

Back
Top Bottom