• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

lalalei2001

Reaction score
I tossed mine when I was little...

My firend used his on an Arbok cause he couldn't find one until the Unknown Dungeon :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyssakid

Pity the back seat!
Reaction score
When I was little, we had a party at my house and some kids wanted to play with my Gameboy. I let them.

After the party, I went to check up on it.

I had one new Caterpie, and no Master Ball in sight.

You do the math. :p

Duckgon Z

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score
Used it on an Ursaring on Gold. 10 yrs old, so yeah.

The Pig King

The Golden Boy
Reaction score
I used it on a Kyogre. But my little brother,one day, got into my Fire Red and caught a Tentacool with it.

UtterAddict

Reaction score
I let my brother play my Diamond game. He used my masterball on a bibarel. I've hated them since tha day. Especially since there are TWO running legendaries now.
He also catches random weak pokemon for his own teams and I often find the ds on with the only pokemon I caught myself in my team being my staraptor because it can fly...but that's off topic.

barónmon

Reaction score
I used mine on the Snorlax in Crystal because it was impossible to catch. :(

Ade Tyshio

Team Galactic GhostMaster
Reaction score
Used by an accident on a Ralts that appeared near Petalburg...

Snake Bandage

The Pumpkin King
Reaction score
I used my first Master Ball on a Doduo.

Ever since, I have never used a Master Ball unless I, for some reason, had two of them (I transfered my Master Ball from Red to Diamond to catch Mesprit).

Cosmar

Reaction score
I used my first Master Ball on the Shiny Gyarados in Crystal... >_>

deuxhero

Wears sunglasses at night
Reaction score
I used a masterball on a weedel in red, granted that was when I had 127 of them and was trying to fill my pokedex.

the A.D.D. kidd

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Reaction score
i accidentally used it on a haunter, forgot about it (as i was going to face koga, and so then decided to fight him before resetting so i wouldnt be surprised by anything), and saved. then i realized that i had wasted my master ball, so i restarted my game <(;_; )> <-- me being sad

Pseudonymiss

Formerly Anime Aficionada
Reaction score
I was 6 then, and i was playing my brother's gameboy on HIS game. I used his only Masterball to catch a Ratatta. And boy was he angry when he found out! ^^;

Æsahættr

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
Tried to do the trading cloning glitch with my friend on Gold (dunno why I didn't just use the PC glitch :\) and it got deleted.

Turtle Tamer Kammy

ლ(≖益≖ლ)
Reaction score
lol

When I was 12 and retarded (back in the good ol' Blue Version days), I caught a Kingler
XD;;;

Used it on an Ursaring on Gold. 10 yrs old, so yeah.
You were ten when Gold was out? Dear god, way to make me feel old, I was in high school!

Vereux0

ヴォルクス
Reaction score
lol

When I was 12 and retarded (back in the good ol' Blue Version days), I caught a Kingler
XD;;;

You were ten when Gold was out? Dear god, way to make me feel old, I was in high school!
O_O

Gandavien

Oh wow, Generation V.
Reaction score
I once, on Blue, caught Zapdos with it. I know it doesn't sound really stupid, but it was the stupidest thing I ever did with a masterball. Now I always keep my masterball in the PC so I don't accidentally use it, or if the game doesn't allow ball storage, I make a Pokemon hold it, do it doesn't appear in my bag.