• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

I brought My emerald to school and some kid told me you get 2 master balls and that I should use it on Rayquaza so I did.. But My friend gave me a steelix holding one.

I used it on Groudon, in Ruby(my first Ruby) I caught Groudon with a timer ball in my second Ruby!

...12 years old, caught a Rattata on the way to the Pokemon league in Gold.

Lv. 22 female as well.

i was 9 and used it on a goldeen.also let my bro play my gold version and lets say i had a krabby and one less master ball

lol

When I was 12 and retarded (back in the good ol' Blue Version days), I caught a Kingler
XD;;;

You were ten when Gold was out? Dear god, way to make me feel old, I was in high school!

I was 24 when Gold came out. Thanks for making ME feel old, young fellow.

My brother used his in Ruby on a Rattata. After I forgot to get mine in the hideout.

I was ready to hurt him.

I tried catching another trainers Onix
I was so sure I was going to catch him to lol

My very first Master Ball I used on an Onix because I could never catch one.

You know, after going through this thread suddenly I don't feel so bad for using a Master Ball to catch Groudon.

my brother got into my yellow game, saw a magikarp, and because the karp has MAGIC in front of it, thought it was awesomely rare and used the ball!

I was playing Leafgreen and when I got the Masterball from the Silph President, I used it on a level 34 Dewgong in the Seafoam Islands. I didn't really understand what you were supposed to do with a Masterball at the time. o_O

I wanted to use it on Lickatung.

My sister was being stupid because she was weakening Mewtwo when we could have just used the Masterball.

I havn't really ever done anything stupid with a Master Ball, but in Silver, I did the cloning glitch, got loads of Master Balls, caught all the legendaries, and I realised I had one Master Ball left. So I used it on a Wobbufet. XD

Why do people keep mentioning ages? Age has nothing to do with your intelligence or your common sense.

I mean you can be 30 and use the Master Ball at something pretty common and be 5 years old and never using it until truly needed.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom