• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

Tyrfing

Prince of Leonster
Reaction score
Exactly as it says in the title; how much time have you spent vanquishing criminal syndicates and battling other trainers?

Here is perhaps my biggest shame: 999:59 in Pokemon White. I've had it since December 2012, but I still topped it just in January (this year, of course). For the record, I probably had no life at the time, and I had been a bit of a loner until just last school year. It still is way too much for my comfort, of course.

I can't wait to hear your times.

Last edited:
Before Y (which is still ongoing) mine was 200 hours on HG/SS

I think I hit 300+ in my last Emerald run, and that's not counting how many times I've beaten that game.
Currently have 500+ hours in Pokemon X, and I'm still playing it.

Platinum, 999:59. White 2 is extremely close behind, and Y is well over 700:00.

My most was on Platinum with more than 800 hours, with White coming in second at 500+ hours. Typically I'll put at least 200-400 hours per game, but for some reason I just stayed hooked on Platinum.

I maxed out Platinum and I think White is rather close as well. All though admittedly, I didn't exactly play all those hours, because a lot of times I just left the game on for the whole day without playing it...

About 748: Something in X, which is odd considering it's one of my least favourites... I guess that's what breeding compeditve 'mons can do to you.

Platinum is something over 1000 hours (clock maxed out to 999:59)XD mainly becuse of pokeradar chaining but also battle frontier and generally I just played it a lot. Nothing is near that record though. White was something like 200 hours maybe and White two about the same. Y now has something like 400 hours soon though. I liked gen 4 and not so much of gen 5 as it can clearly to be seen. I also have Heart Gold 200 something hours. I played a lot of pokemon I confess :p

And i'm not sure about 3rd gen games....

I think I had 999 hours in Soul Silver, but I recall that game counting even when the DS is in sleep mode. I have about 900 hours in Y, which doesn't do that. I need a life.

I don't play for too long cus then I wanna start again from the beginning, lol. I think it's about 230 hours in X but I'm bored so I'm gonna start it again :)

I remember in Sapphire being 200+, and I'm SURE it was 300+ by the end. So going based off of that, I'll try to estimate the amount of time I've played altogether:

Sapphire: 300 hours
LeafGreen: 150 hours
Colosseum: 100 hours
so 550-600 hours-ish total. Seems a little on the low side, honestly.

It was mostly with the same group of pokemon so I would count that as one "game" put together.

Collectively, I'm not sure. But I know a play-through on Platinum was close to 500 hours.

I had a playthrough on Pokemon Pearl that lasted almost 180 hours. other than that, the closest I can think of this the 80+ hours i'm spending in Pokemon X.

Taking all Pokemon games into account, I am pretty sure I spent the most time with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, clocking in over 900+ hours. I'm not kidding. However, if spin-offs don't count, I think I played Pokemon Black the most, getting over 600+ hours.

305 hours atm in Pokemon Y. More than my White 2(255) which is odd since BW2's post game is way more interesting than XY's.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom