• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

So Far X with 350+ Hours with 30+ undocumented because of all the soft resetting. Runner Up would be HeartGold with 200+.
My friend gave me his copy of Black and before I resetted it, it had 999:59 clocked into it.

Ive clocked 999: 90 h in esmerald , 999: 45 h in saphire, around 710 h in diamond, 260h in platinum, 990h in black, around 490h in W2, 492h in x ( still going on).

Geez, all you 999s make me feel like a slacker with my measly 223:43 on Y.

I don't remember in Blue, but in Crystal I think I had around 300 hours.
In pearl, I have around 700.
In HG, 300.
In White 2, around 250.
And in Y I have around 100, but they are in reality around 200 (I shiny hunt a lot in grass, and when I finish and I didn't found a shiny, I close the game without save)

My original Sapphire run went up around 700+ hours iirc. I think that's probably my highest.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom