• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

Danganronpa characters in a signature that, for once, was Photoshopped by someone other than Rainbow Cloud.

....this isn't the "First thing that comes to mind thread", but there's a surprising amount of people I've gazed upon in these forums that either start out with a Danganronpa theme or have had themed/referenced it constantly early into their existence in the forums, before usually phasing it out entirely. It feels like its presence just gauges how new/fresh an internet-goer is.

Danganronpa characters in a signature that, for once, was Photoshopped by someone other than Rainbow Cloud.

....this isn't the "First thing that comes to mind thread", but there's a surprising amount of people I've gazed upon in these forums that either start out with a Danganronpa theme or have had themed/referenced it constantly early into their existence in the forums, before usually phasing it out entirely. It feels like its presence just gauges how new/fresh an internet-goer is.
I've had this in my sig since I left the forum over a year ago

And as for your signature, a good toothy boy headbutting someone.

Back
Top Bottom