• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

It's some anime, and since I'm not really understanding what the gif's about, I'll guide myself by the small text below: the sad reality that no one is immortal, that we'll eventually perish and cease to exist.

Tells us not to mess with this fictional character.

All of their OCs in one picture.
It used to be most of them in 2019 when I worked on it. By now I have a few extra ones (Barbara, Coulton, Hannah, Aria, Tohru, Lammy, Akari, Kazusa, and some others I haven't worked on the design yet)

His OCs.
Just now I noticed, but Goof is Goofy's last name? lol didn't know it xD
It's the logical thing, but I've never really seen him be called "Goofy Goof". So I'm more inclined to think that Goofy is a nickname based on his last name and that his real first name is unknown.

Answering BigDocFan since Bedemin didn't do it.

Sihorn's evolution line, on a banner made by 虹の雲

Back
Top Bottom