• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's wrong with your eyes?

Why do you wear glasses/contacts?

• Total voters
I'm so nearsighted it's scary. I wear contacts though, lol.

I'm nearsighted, I have a pretty strong perscription for my age.

I don't wear glasses, but it seems everyone around me does.

I can't see the letters on my keyboard without my glasses. How's that for bad?

I can't see the letters on my keyboard without my glasses. How's that for bad?

Wow, I didn't think to check that until now, I can't either. D: Good thing I don't have to look at them.

I don't currently wear glasses, but I can tell my vision is starting to go downhill a bit. I'm the only member of my family that doesn't need them, so it was really just a matter of time.

I have Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. *shot*

Just kidding, I'm shortsighted in one eye and perfect in the other. Yeah, I'm strange that way.

I'm very nearsighted, with an astigmatism in my right eye (not not my left).

My left eye sees roughly three feet shorter than my right eye.

I actually have 20/20 vision. However, I do have a bit of a lazy eye. It's hard to explain but when I smile, my lleft eye... I think, squints and my other one doesn't. So it's quite weird, really.

I don't wear glasses or lenses, but I am nearsighted (with -0.75)

i'm nearsighted, but i do just fine without my glasses. it just means i can't read billboard advertisements or other stuff that's pretty far away.

Nearsighted, with my left eye worse than the right. I can kind of see from a distance, but it's kind of blurred. I have two pairs of glasses because of it: reading and seeing from afar.

My right eye can't see as well as my left, but it's not bad enough for me to require glasses or contacts.

My eyes are different colors, I've got a freckle on my eye, and I'm near sighted

Back
Top Bottom