• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your astrological sign?

What zodiac sign are you?

• Total voters

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
Chart

Fire
[size=+1]♈[/size] Aries March 21-April 19 Respresented by: Ram
[size=+1]♌[/size] Leo July 23-August 22 Represented by: Lion
[size=+1]♐[/size] Sagittarius November 22-December 21 Represented by: Centaur/Archer

Earth
[size=+1]♉[/size] Taurus April 20-May 20 Represented by: Bull
[size=+1]♍[/size] Virgo July 23-August 22 Represented by: Virgin
[size=+1]♑[/size] Capricorn December 22-January 19 Represented by: Goat

Air
[size=+1]♊[/size] Gemini May 21-June 21 Represented by: Twins
[size=+1]♎[/size] Libra Sptember 23-October 23 Represented by: Scales
[size=+1]♒[/size] Aquarius January 20-February 18 Represented by: Water bearer

Water
[size=+1]♋[/size] Diabeetuhs Cancer June 22-July 22 Represented by: Crab
[size=+1]♏[/size] Scorpio/Scorpius October 23-November 21 Represented by: Scorpion
[size=+1]♓[/size] Pisces January 19-March 20 Represented by: Salmon/Fishes

I was born May 28, so that'd make me a Gemini (Also, I typed this all out manually. BE GRATEFUL xD)

EDIT: Also, a quick Google search will bring you up just about anything associated with that sign you can think of. Season, personality, defining characteristics...

Last edited:
September 22, so im Libra. Funny, I always thought Libra was earth. And yes, im thankful XD
[size=+1]♎[/size] Libra August 23-September 22 Represented by: Scales

♓ Pisces(March 5), represented by Salmon/Fishes~ WATAH.... (but I like Fire! ;_;)

September 22, so im Libra. Funny, I always thought Libra was earth. And yes, im thankful XD

I actually might have the elements wrong, I knew those were the four categories and was just judging by the colors on Yahoo's horoscope chart xD

*double checks* Yep they're right.

December 2nd makes me a Sagittarius, so that means I'm Fire! That's awesome, me and Typhlosion are of the same elemental power.

I don't believe in star signs and stuff, but I have to admit Fire represents my personality etc quite well.

♍ Virgo July 23-August 22 Represented by: Virgin

August 29th... and I had pretty much a good idea that I was the earth element. =)

♓ Pisces January 19-March 20 Represented by: Salmon/Fishes

The strange this is; I'm allergic to fish.

Capricorn earth. I always thought that was my element, me with my hippie, vegetarian, heavy metal loving self :p

I jsut google searched my sign... dang, fits me to a t, right down to the foot cramps.

♌ Leo July 23-August 22
The Lion, Fire and the Sun

Oddly enough, I'm a fairly tame type of guy.

I love astrology!!! It's a fun way of understanding how people tick, even though you have to go further than just one sign to do so.

I'm a Libran. With a moon sign in Aquarius and a Capricorn ascendant(I may be going a bit deep here).

Libra September 23 - October 23 Represented by: Scales

Fixed. Dates are approximate depending on year though, but not far from these dates...

I'm born on October 6th, making me a ♎ Libran; represented by: scales, and the element of air.

My birthday is June 23, so that would make me a Cancer. However, I never read the horoscope or stuff like that.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom