• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your astrological sign?

What zodiac sign are you?

• Total voters
Not only am i gemini, it was also that image that was my first tattoo - i figured it would be good to get something that would never change.

I used to believe very strongly in astrology from the age of about 13 but now i'm not sure. Sun signs alone can't be relied on too heavily to build an accurate profile, otherwise there would only be 12 personalities for the entire world's population and that simply isn't the case. But even taking whole birth charts into consideration, much scientific evidence has revealed astrology's validity to be very weak if existent at all. Also, a great deal of people's personality traits depends on genetic and environmental factors. Then consider the great number of frauds, charlatans and dupes out there. I'm just not going to accept without questioning the reasons why.

I'll always love the mythos behind it though. The symbolism alone taps into primal thoughts and associations and reasoning that's fascinating.

Last edited:
My Zodiac sign would be Leo. Even my name irl can be interpreted as 'Lionheart' or something.

I'm an Aries myself. However, I, funnily enough, only have three of the key strengths most Aries have (Passionate, Honest, and Determined). Outside of that, I match up quite well.

I'm a Virgo, so earth which makes sense as I work as a archaeologist so in the earth all day

I'm a Scorpio, although being a Sagittarius was a close call... just thinking about it makes me shudder. xP (My sister is one so technically it is "taken" and I snatch up any reason to be different) My element is Water and I'm a bloody Snake. Why can't my element be Earth and my Zodiac be a Dragon? Or a Tiger??!!

Summary of a Snake:
Wise

Summary of a Dragon: Bright, Fortunate, Skillful, Strong-Willed, Determined, Willful and Awesome!!!

Isn't that really annoying? I'm doomed to be a stupid old Snake. Forever classified as Wise? BLECH. My only saving grace is that Scorpio's are passionate and I possess mad animal magnetism. >:D That only applies to creeps though. And apparently I'm this shining light and beacon of inspiration for children, because they always seems to FOLLOW ME!!

3rd of July makes me a Cancer. I'm aware that the sign has some link to rubies but I've never looked too deeply into what my sign actually means.

Did I post in here? No idea.

Either way, I'm a pisces. Doesn't mean anything to me, but its symbol is my favorite so I guess I lucked out? Not that it really means much, though.

October 12 Zodiac. As a Libra born on October 12th, your selfless and considerate nature may be your strongest qualities. As a naturally social person, you take great enjoyment from helping others, which is supported by a natural ability to easily spot when someone is in need.

Sounds a lot like me. xD

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom