• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your astrological sign?

What zodiac sign are you?

• Total voters
Anybody want to talk about how well their sign fits them?

As I previously posted, I'm an Aries, which makes me a Cardinal sign and a Fire sign. I think I fit the various qualities of those in that I'm a bit of a hot-head (and can be stubborn) and I'm prone to headaches, which is apparently a particularly Aries trait. But I'm sure I can find a few things that fit me about every Zodiac sign.

If we're going by the new Zodiac (where the constellations actually are in the sky now, as opposed to in ancient Babylon when the Zodiac was invented), I'm a Pisces, which for the most part fits me better.

It's Taurus... Earth, May 6. Interestingly, it suits me perfectly.

Last edited:
Aquarius for me though I'm just looking at it in Google Search and found mine for this year to be very interesting

Yours has been a slow-and-steady climb rather than a meteoric rise to the top, thus you've built a rock-solid foundation to carry your dreams through with serious staying power

♌ Leo July 23-August 22
The Lion, Fire and the Sun

Kinda me and not me all at the same time.

My birthday is June 9th, so I'm a Gemini. Some of the traits describe me really well, but then others sound like the exact opposite of me.

I'm a Taurus in the new Zodiac, though. I think that one fits me a little better.

Leo, august 4.
250px-668Pyroar.png
I can't say I'm a total Leo, but I share a lot of similitudes aside from arrogance XD. Now that Zkat brings the new Zodiac theme I'm Cancer in it (Not happy with the change though).

Scorpio, November 6.

I have a few traits of a Scorpio. I'm usually loyal, care for pals, want to aim for the stars, kind of secretive, and a bit resentful at times.

Pisces.

And ironically I hate fish, but I do believe this sign suits me perfectly.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom