• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What's Your Average Breakfast

DJ Mary #1 Fan!
Reaction score
Well, bread with butter (sometimes with ham or something), and coffee with milk, or chocolate milk when im rush

It's about to get Frosty!
Reaction score
Weekdays when I'm at home: cream of wheat
Weekends when I'm at home: chocolate chip muffin from DD, sometimes waffles/scrambled eggs on Sunday if my mom feels like making them.
Weekdays when I'm at college: whatever cereal I find that I like, usually cap'n crunch or frootloops/apple jacks or if classes start later then two slices of toast or an English muffin
Weekends when I'm at college: Bagel from the bagel place or donut from DD, sometimes even something from the nearby food store.

█▄ █▄█ █▇ █ █▀█
Reaction score
I usually oversleep breakfast... But when I do have it, it's usually cereal or a bun of some sort.

Reaction score
Well for me (no actually for my mother) milk is a must which i absolutely hate but i like the afterward pancakes, or a fruit salad, or toasted bread etc. My mom is pretty much health conscious..so i think i will have to stick to her schedule.

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
Cereal, of course.

[video=youtube;8C-EA0sWiVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-EA0sWiVI[/video]

Lovely
Reaction score
A bowl of rice and cooked vegetables with fried eggs.

I'm back, and better than ever.
Reaction score
Um, I'll either have cereal, pancakes, or left-over dinner.

No one in particular.
Reaction score
Cereal. It's really the easiest thing to make and doesn't require any effort, so yeah. We have like... a gajillion boxes of it. Cereal's good for a lot of other situations too, not just breakfast.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
On a school day, I'll usually have a small bowl of Cheerios, a little bit of orange juice if I feel the need to, and a glass of jasmine green tea.

Reaction score
Eggs fried hard and a pre-made batter waffle. Been making myself a waffle for breakfast for some years now

Fairy Tale Girl
Reaction score
I don't really eat much, especially in the mornings.
My breakfast usually just consists of some coffee or cocoa...

World's worst critic
Reaction score
It depends on whether or not I'm in a rush.

If I'm in a rush (usually when I have a morning class) I'll just grab a bowl of cereal and milk.

However, on those uncommon days where I have time to make a nice breakfast, I'll make what I've dubbed "the man omelette," which is really just an omelette with pepperjack cheese and as much breakfast meat as humanely possible. I'll put in onions and red peppers if I have them, but those are entirely optional. xD

Reaction score
I'll often do a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a bowl of soup. It's easy to make, and filling enough without being too heavy (my stomach doesn't handle heavy stuff well in the morning).

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I usually skip breakfast, but when I do eat breakfast it's usually something like two bowls of Froot Loops.

Alola :v /
Reaction score
It depends, if i'm energetic and have enough time I can get myself juice and sandwiches xD. But I'm always lazy or in a rush so a bowl of cereals or coffee are fine by me.