• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's Your Average Breakfast

Weekdays when I'm at home: cream of wheat
Weekends when I'm at home: chocolate chip muffin from DD, sometimes waffles/scrambled eggs on Sunday if my mom feels like making them.
Weekdays when I'm at college: whatever cereal I find that I like, usually cap'n crunch or frootloops/apple jacks or if classes start later then two slices of toast or an English muffin
Weekends when I'm at college: Bagel from the bagel place or donut from DD, sometimes even something from the nearby food store.

I usually oversleep breakfast... But when I do have it, it's usually cereal or a bun of some sort.

Well for me (no actually for my mother) milk is a must which i absolutely hate but i like the afterward pancakes, or a fruit salad, or toasted bread etc. My mom is pretty much health conscious..so i think i will have to stick to her schedule.

Cereal, of course.

[video=youtube;8C-EA0sWiVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-EA0sWiVI[/video]

On a school day, I'll usually have a small bowl of Cheerios, a little bit of orange juice if I feel the need to, and a glass of jasmine green tea.

Eggs fried hard and a pre-made batter waffle. Been making myself a waffle for breakfast for some years now

I don't really eat much, especially in the mornings.
My breakfast usually just consists of some coffee or cocoa...

It depends on whether or not I'm in a rush.

If I'm in a rush (usually when I have a morning class) I'll just grab a bowl of cereal and milk.

However, on those uncommon days where I have time to make a nice breakfast, I'll make what I've dubbed "the man omelette," which is really just an omelette with pepperjack cheese and as much breakfast meat as humanely possible. I'll put in onions and red peppers if I have them, but those are entirely optional. xD

I'll often do a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a bowl of soup. It's easy to make, and filling enough without being too heavy (my stomach doesn't handle heavy stuff well in the morning).

I usually skip breakfast, but when I do eat breakfast it's usually something like two bowls of Froot Loops.

It depends, if i'm energetic and have enough time I can get myself juice and sandwiches xD. But I'm always lazy or in a rush so a bowl of cereals or coffee are fine by me.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom