• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's Your Average Breakfast

Two weetabix and some fruit. Usually a banana, but if we haven't got any of those grapes or an apple.

I'm awful, but my general breakfast consists of a BBQ Chicken lean pocket and some popcorn, or a serving of whatever chips are lying around. I've never been terribly fond of breakfast foods, and I tend to always be running late for class/appointments/work/everything, so portable lean pockets are an easy fix.

When possible, I have cereal for breakfast. If I don't have any cereal and/or milk, however, I have pancakes as a substitute.

It really depends on the day but usually I would just grab a piece of fruit or toast and drink a glass of water. That busy life can take a toll on your diet.

My breakfast is caviar, which I water down with some vodka
Yum

If I wake up groggy, late and lethargic I'll have a bowl of cereal If I wake up with time and energy I'll have an English muffin with hashbrowns.

I used to eat cereal all the time, and thankfully I am not eating that anymore. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but that was the only thing that I could eat for breakfast for a long time.

Now I either make myself some pancakes (three) with hasbrowns (2), or toast four waffles; 2 multi-grain and 2 homemade. Whether it be the latter or the former, I eat both with syrup and butter, vitamins, and orange juice served twice.

Yum!

I usually will eat 2 hard boiled eggs, sausage and a biscuit with gravy.

Pancakes and orange juice. But sometimes it's waffles with some other type of juice or coffee. But other times I eat a simple sandwich. To me there's almost never an average breakfast since I always eat different things in the morning.

I usually have a 120 calorie Greek yogurt. 0 fat, 5% carbs, and 15 grams of protein. it tastes really good but isn't that filling and doesn't give me much energy.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom