• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats your best pokemon red/yellow/blue team

So here's my winning Blue team:
w2z9.jpg

* Blastoise - biggest badass ever. I used him not only for Fire, Rock and Ground Pokemon (for obvious reasons), but also for types which I haven't had any super-effective moves against. He was THAT good.
* Articuno - it was a shame that I had to put my Pidgeot in the box, but Articuno's Ice attacks gave me new strategic advantages. Mainly against Dragons. God, I f***ing hate Dragons.
* Graveler - the most versatile Pokemon in my team - he had Rock, Ground, Fighting and Normal moves. Hard as rock (duh, obviously), he didn't give any chanes to Normal and Poison Pokemon.
* Raichu - well, Electric Pokemon always come in handy, right? He wasn't cut out for long battles because of his weak defence, but he certainly did his job well.
* Ninetales - my team always suffered because I didn't have any Fire Pokemon in it, but thankfully I managed to catch Vulpix. After teaching him Fire Blast he saved my ass many times.
* Victreebel - I didn't use him as often as the rest of my Pokemon, but when I chose him, he never failed.

Well, that's my best team so far.

Man, it's been so long since I played my Pokémon Red.. But I perfectly remember my team, how couldn't I? they were my first partners xD.. It's not the kickass team but I loved 'em. And that's what matters, right?.

Blastoise ->
Blastoise_RA.png
, A blizzard and goodbye venasaur xD
Pidgeot->
Pidgeot_RA.png
, I needed a flying one.
Rapidash->
Rapidash_RA.png
Jolteon->
Jolteon_RA.png

Hypno->
Hypno_RA.png
, and
Hitmonchan->
Hitmonchan_RA.png
, with his different kinds of punches (fire, ice and thunder) helped me in more than one situation xD

I didn't put legendaries in my 'cause I think they don't hold much credit, they're a lot more powerful, so I try to train a non-legit team :naughty:.

I can't remember my Red team other than my level 92 Blastoise(I was so terrible at the games back then). I have Yellow on my emulator with Pikachu, Nidoking, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Snorlax. It's simple, practical, and classic(I even named my character Ash).

It's quite entertaining to play the Special Pikachu Edition with Pikachu and the three starters from Red/Blue. Nidoqueen and Snorlax may round out your team.

Blastoise (My all-time favorite)
Arcanine
Dragonite
Alakazam (Later replace by Mewtwo)
Golem
Jolteon

Never lose.

Charizard
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Lapras
Gengar
Articuno

Red's Pokemon Origins team, get rekt

I have three different teams, one for each of the original versions. However, my teams are of four, not six. I also do not use legendaries, Mew, Mewtwo, or Snorelax. I often go for pokemon that can learn the most diverse range of moves. I also do not have specialized pokemon for hm's. So I literally only catch or receive four pokemon, and they must learn the hms to navigate the world. I also don't ever teach anyone flash, and I grind train.

Yellow: Pikachu: Thunderbolt, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Seismic Toss
Garyodos: Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Surf, Bite
Charizard: Flamethrower, Cut, Fly, Dig
Nidoking: Earthquake, Rockslide, Strength, Thunderbolt

Red: Venasaur: Cut, Mega Drain, Razorleaf, Sleep Powder
Vaporeon: Surf, Body Slam, Aurora Beam, Blizzard
Nidoqueen: Strength, Earthquake, Rockslide, Thunderbolt
Ferrow: Drill Peck, Fly, Swift, Hyper Beam

Blue: Blastoise: Surf, Strength, Ice Beam, Earthquake
Sandslash: Sand Attack, Slash, Rockslide, Dig
Dordrio: Drill Peck, Body Slam, Fly, Tri Attack
Victribell: Cut, Razorleaf, Stun Spore, Acid

I've only played Yellow, and my team was Nidoking, Charizard, Venusaur, Mew (yes, I did exploit the Mew glitch), Jolteon, and Lapras.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom