• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

June 7th,

Jan - 31
Feb - 28
Mar - 31
Apr - 30
May - 31
Jun - 7

= 158: Totodile.

This is fun but I don't think this is any good unless there were exactly 365 Pokemon. (Or maybe 366 with leap year)

July 6th, the day 187, and 188 on leap years. That makes me a Hoppip and a Skiploom. Bad luck...

Hmm... It's in June so methinks it's a Gen 2 Pokémon.

31+28+31+30+31+25=176

Togetic?

o_O

I hate Togetic!

At least I was right.

december 3rd, so... 337 or 338 (i was born on a leap year). So ... solrock, or lunatone ;D

not bad...

May 22: 143 days

Snorlax! I'm a fat, lazy blob who loves to eat and sleep, but am damn powerful once you get me up! Not too shabby -- plus, I'm an Articuno on leap years. Hell yeah!

Last edited:
Nidoqueen. Bitchin'.

And frankly, I think "leap years" only applies if you were born on the year of one (and born later than February 29). 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988, 1984, 1980, etc. otherwise, you are what you are. That's how your Zodiac is figured, anyway.

113! Chansey! 'Here's my chance!'

Tangela on a leap year. I THINK that's right. I suck at math.

Last edited:
May 1st. Starmie. Strange... Me and my team eat starmies for tea time...

Well... at least I wasn't born in a leap year...

October 10th, 283 days, Pokemon 283, Surskit /facepalm.jpg
If I was awesome like Guile Hideout i'd be happy, but honestly a pond skimmer Pokemon isn't MY idea of a rep for me...

Edit: Just to be cute, and because she probably won't pop in here...
SatoshixHikari, June 20th, 171 days, Pokemon 171, Lanturn
Well she certainly knows how to light my way in the darkest of times

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom