• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

I got Mawile.

Edit: I just used Android raptors method and got Staravia pretty kick ass>=D

Last edited:
29th February 1988, so it's #60 Poliwag and (with Android Raptor's method) #146 Moltres.

July 20. Moon Landing, an attempt to kill Hitler, Carlos Santana's birthday and Alexander the Great's supposed birthday and Colombian independence day.
Unown. Fail.

Oh God.. oh God.. no please anything but that!!!

My Result: Delibird :( :eek: ZOMG
Kill it with fire!111!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:Other method is worse...Spoink

March 5th - 64 - Kadabra.

I guess I'm Alakazam on a Leap Year.

Either way, a Psychic type. Very nice. :)

I can be a bit shy.... At first I miscalculated and got Gengar.

But I ended up with a Cubone.

Just used the original method and got #304 - November 1st - Aron.

Sweet, Aron is awesome. :3

August 9. So... Piloswine. Actually pretty accurate, considering I vaugely look like one.

Last edited:
Mine is Grumpig. I like its pearls.

Other numbers in front start here.
No number: Raichu. It's cool.
1: Magmar. Meh.
2: Mantine. Yay! Manta-kites!
4: Drifblim. Meh.

Last edited:
Hmm, dunno if I did this right...
11*5=55+97=152=Chikorita. Weird, I like Chikorita. Crazy low odds of me getting it.

June 20th,
Lanturn......yeah!!

With Android Raptor's method i've got....
#215, which is....Sneasel!

Ok, Sleet's method,
June 20th, 1995, which is 171+20=191+3(on a Tuesday)=194x1995=387030-493 several times....I got 25 which is...Pikachu.
Wow that's cool, what are the odds?!

Last edited:
Let me see. I was born on March 3, so, 31+28+3=62. I get... Poliwrath, and Abra on leap year. Well, Poliwrath is pretty tough, but Abra, eh :eh:.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom