• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Using Kyuuketsu MEthod
31+28+31+30+13=133=Eevee
Using Android Raptor MEthod
5*13=65+98=164=Noctowl

With the normal method, I got Electabuzz, since I'm May 5.

With Sennen's method, if I did it right, I got...Palpitoad. >_>

What's the Android Raptor method?

July 25th... Gligar

My friend and I thought of a different way. It gives you a limited amount of pokemon to choose from which kinda sux but we kinda like it. It was simple, the birth month is the first digit of the pokemon, and day of the month is the last two. Yes, a very limited amount of pokemon it is, but were just kinda bored. I haven't actually gotten my Pokemon for that method yet, but if the pokedex stays true to what it mostly does, it should be the fire starter of gen 7, which is Litten.

First method: Poliwhirl
Android Raptor: Haunter
Sleet method: Slowbro (probably dated by now but still fun to find out)

You know, with my birthday number being 2 and my month being 3, I'm always guaranteed to have a first generation Pokemon in these kinds of things.

EDIT: Because I'm bored and had a lot of fun making stuff with birthday numbers, I decided to update the Sleet method to fit with the current National Dex at 721. It's... Drowzee! Another Gen I Pokemon. =O

Last edited:
September 22, 1997

Normal Method: Wurmple

Android Raptor Method: Exploud

Sleet Method: Jumpluff

Last edited:
Example 2:
My stepbrother was born on November 15, 1998
Normal Method: Sharpedo
Android Raptor Method: Zigzagoon
Sleet Method: Ponyta

I only tried the first method since my birthday is July 3rd, one day off from an example and thus easy to work out. I got Azumarill from it. Odd, my sister uses that Pokémon way more often than me.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom