• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

August 6th

31+28+31+30+31+30+31+6=218

And the lucky Pokemon is....

Slugma? WTF?!?!

november 29th, 1988 means..
1988 x 333 + 29 + 6 = 662039 (mod 493) = 433 chingling.....

thats not an exciting outcome. trying another way i get...
11 x 29 = 319 + 88 = 407 roserade?! ughhh

or the first way... 333rd day of the year makes me : swablu.
well that one is the most bearable for me.

Alright, May 17th, which would be:

#137 Porygon.

But in a leap year (which I was born in) would be #138 Omanyte.

Then:
I figured out a different way that includes Gen IV :p

Just multiply the month of your birth times the day, then add the last two digits of the year. I'll use mine (July 29 1989) as an example:

7 X 29 + 89 = 292

... Which is, according to the NationalDex, Shedinja!

According to this method, my sister is a Smeargle, my Dad is a Tentacruel, my best friend is a Sableye, and my other friend's son is a Raichu (if I remembered his birthday right).

Try it yourself!

5x17+88=173, which would be Cleffa.

Not my favorites...

my actual birthday pokemon: omanyte. yippee.

and doign the other methods, its Ninetales (not bad :ksmile:)
Smoochum( aw crap.)
Solrock( not too bad)
bonsly. yay.

overall. not great.

Nov 24, I'm a Spinda, ohh yea, not! :( Leap year though is so much better, i'll be a Trapinch

My dads is only two days after mine so he is a Vibrava and a Flygon on a leap year, I envy my dad

Last edited:
example2:

-my sisters birthday is July 2nd
-count all the days from January 1st to July 2nd
-31 days in January + 28 days in February + 31 days in March + 31 days in April + 30 days in May + 30 days in June + 2 days into July = 183
-the pokemon with the number 183 is marill; my sisters birthday pokemon is
marill

Isn't that lucky, mine was done on the first page! :p

I'm happy at that - Marill will always hold a special place in my heart. :embarass:

2df2ecf3c2a89e54.jpg

Well darn, April 20th is Weezing.

But my husband is Magikcarp, so it could be worse!

I figured out a different way that includes Gen IV :p

Just multiply the month of your birth times the day, then add the last two digits of the year. I'll use mine (July 29 1989) as an example:

7 X 29 + 89 = 292

Yeah, but this then makes it impossible to achieve the early numbers.

Birthday Pokémon number = (full year x #th day of the year + day of the month + day of the week) (mod 493). (Sunday = 1, Monday = 2, etc., and mod 493 means basically just keep subtracting 493 from the number until you get a number less than 493.)

January 30th, 1990 = 1990 x 30 + 30 + 2 = 59732. 59732 (mod 493) = 79 = Slowpoke.
March 4th, 1991. 1991 x 63 + 4 + 4 = 125441 (mod 493) = #219. Uhh, that iiiisss...WTF, Magcargo... Screw that.

I'll stick with my #63, Abra. <<

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom