• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Since I'm in the middle of the year, this is gonna be hard.
So, my birthday is.. july 4.

SO THAT MEANS ITS...

SUDOWOODO? WHAT D: Lol.

Let's see... December 14 is Armaldo, not bad. How about leap years? Let's find out... WHAT!?!? FEEBAS?!?! This is madness!

20 Desember...
354 soo...
Banette! One of my fav~~ :-D

Android's method
12 x 20= 240+ 98= 338,Solrock...meh, can be worse.. :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, instead of doing all that math, you can just search your date in Wikipedia and it'll tell you which day of the year it is.

Anyways, September 18th is the 261st day of the year. That would be Poochyena. >_> I'm not that big of a Poochyena fan though, lol.

February 9th.

WAIT A MINUTE
Spr_1g_040.png

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

^Lucky...

Let's see. My birthday is April 10th which is the 100th day of the year, so...

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Voltorb...and Electrode on leap years...

Dec 17. Yeah, today.

351. Castform. ¬¬

EDIT: By the other method, 290. Nincada... that's better.

Last edited:
July 12:
My pokemon is Yanma.

D: I'm so close to Wooper.

Ima do my boyfraandz.
March 17:
His pokemon is Golem

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom