• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your coffee order?

Aori

the chosen
Reaction score
Just like the title says - what's your coffee order?
Or, do you not drink coffee? In that case, tell me what you'd rather drink.

My coffee order usually depends on the day - if I'm feeling kinda self-conscious about myself (haha) I go for a Skinny/Non-fat milk Latte.
But if I'm craving something sweet I go for either a Caramel Machiatto, a Caramel Latte, or maybe a Mocha.

I have low toleration to cold temperatures, so I will normally have a hot beverage, even if it's warm outside. It has to be summer for me to ask for a cold drink - but I stay away from Iced Coffee, I don't like it that much. I'll have cold Chocolate Milk instead, hehe.

What about you guys?

Oh, I'm a man of simple taste when it comes to coffee. Just gimme a Nescafé, with milk and two sugars.

I only like drinking it in winter, though. Keeps it special.

Coffee - Only with cream and about a ton of sugar.

I do like mochas

I like my coffee black, with a lot of sugar.

Regular brown coffee with a bit of creamer.

Cappuccinos give me a bad headache.

I don't drink coffee. I usually drink water (obviously), skim milk, soy milk, orange juice, or tea.

I love Hot Chocolate much more than Coffee.

I don't drink coffee; I'd rather just have some water.

Usually I take a cappuccino, this stuff is amazing. I'd never say no to a mocha, though. I have yet to try a "real" coffee.

I drink mine with a little bit of french vanilla cream and a lot of sugar :p

I stay up too late for the time I have to wake up for work, so I have a few different orders for my varying degrees of exhaustion.

Soy lattes are my go-to drink, but caramel mochas are quite amazing, too. I had a coconut frappuccino for the first time today, though (they're too expensive without the treat receipt), and GOOD LORD IT IS AMAZING.

I generally just have regular coffee with half and half, and sugar. Sometimes I'll have other stuff like hazelnut coffee, or a latte, but my favorite thing is a nice iced coffee with cream, sugar, and caramel

I have either plain coffee or coffee with milk and a pinch of sugar.

I usually order a Mocha. In summer, I also love a delicious iced Mocha. <33
Sometimes I like regular coffee, but I need cream and a lot of sugar.

I like Frappes the most, because I can only drink coffee if it is super duper sweet!

Back
Top Bottom