• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your coffee order?

If it's a casual coffee run, usually a double soy latte with cream.

If I really feel like a treat and/or comfort food, I like iced mochas or maybe a coconut frappuccino, which tastes like fifty Almond Joy bars vaporized and blended with coffee. I've never worked up the courage to look at the nutritional facts on those things.

If it's the early hours of the day and I'm a sleepless zombie, as black and bitter as humanly possible. Preferably garnished with souls of the innocent.

I prefer tea. :D So I usually order a green tea, or chai if I can get it.

I love coffee with chocolate, teaspoon of sugar and sprinkle of cinnamon.
I also like green tea latte.

Just plain, black coffee, if you please. If I'm feeling particularly in the mood, I might get a mocha. Not a fan of iced coffee drinks, though.

I usually get a flat white with 2 sugars. Or a cappuccino if I'm feeling adventurous. :p
Working in a cafe means you either really love coffee or can't stand it. Luckily, I love it.

Eww, coffee. Neither of my parents are big on coffee, so I think it might run in the family. Then again, I'm only 14.

Here in Florida, we have to like orange juice or we get banished to Siberia. But the thing I'd drink more than anything is EGGNOG! Eggnog, eggnog, a million times eggnog. And when I don't drink eggnog (so basically for 11 months of the year), I drink water.

Just black. I hate the taste when I add anything at all into it (milk, sugar, cream, etc.).

I just like my coffee black. Unless I'm in Starbucks, then I'll have a Mocha Frappuccino. I love those things.

currently i am digging Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes :) but usually i just get a bold coffee or whatever with half and half + one packet of sweetener. sometimes at Second Cup i will get Irish Cream instead, soooo good!!!

Eww, coffee. Neither of my parents are big on coffee, so I think it might run in the family. Then again, I'm only 14.
BANNED FOR LIFE
JUST KIDDING

lol i started drinking coffee when i was 15... :p

I had coffee with milk and two sugars every day through my exams; I'm not fond of the taste of it but the caffeine really helped me. Now I stick to mocha, mocha coconut and caramel frappuccinos.

Back
Top Bottom